Chapter 19: A Breeze, A Willow, and a Family.

Mei's POV

It's Saturday and it's a little passed noon. It's been four days since we gained to big brothers. I feel so grateful for what they did. I get to have my family with me. But a part of me still feels..alone.

I had finished the business school, I skipped most lessons and took the exam, I got one wrong. I still haven't contacted Yuzuha. I'm spending time with my siblings. And the chairman said I can come back to school on Wednesday if I'd like. My moms funeral is tomorrow. And I am being as strong as I can for these kids. Even if its putting a fake smile on my face.

I want to make sure they are happy. And if they need to cry I'll let them.

Right now you may be wondering, what I am doing or where I am.

Right now my family and the host club are sitting in front row seats, waiting for the curtains to open for Lily to do her ballet solo.

Right then the curtains open, and a spot light hit in the center showing Lily, her hair french braided, with little flowers in her hair. And a light pink almost white ballet dress. The song played it was When The Love Falls by Yiruma, First Love.

I watched her dance, she had so much passion and heart ache. She kept dancing as if it was her last day to live.

She twirled and guys come out and dance around her. She suddenly falls and the guys spin inwards soon lifting her, and setting her in this beautiful coffin, they danced around her and when the song ended they were on their knees bowing their heads down. The lights went off and the curtain closes, soon the guys were lined on edge and Lily came in the middle bowing. As the boys give her flowers, she smiles and hugs them.

We all stand up clapping.

"Go Lily!" All of us yell well my family and the host.

---

We waited outside for Lily, there were no more flowers. It was almost the middle of fall. The weather was nice, perfect breeze. Leaves on the ground. Soon Lily runs over to us, and we all give her complements.

"M-ma-ma..Mama!" I look at Ichiro, he was smiling at me raising his arms.

"Ichiro said his first word!!" Yuko and Lily cheer

"Mama! Mama!" Ichiro kept looking at me smiling and giggling

I just stared..his first word...was Mama, Mom.. Her smile.. Her laugh. Her jokes..

-Flashback-

"Okay buttercup! I'm not as good as you!" Mei's mom laughs trying to balance on the skates

"Follow my lead mommy." A younger Mei grabs hee moms hands and starts to lead her after awhile,

"Alright Buttercup! You can let go I think I got this!" Her mom cheers Mei lets go and watched her mom skate a little before falling.

"Mom! Are you okay?"  Mei skated fast to the side of her mom

"Yeah, I don't think the ice and me should be a thing. I guess its time to break the ice." Her mom laughs which causes Mei to laugh

"That was horrible!" Mei helps her mom out the rink, they had hot chocolate back at home relaxing

"Mei..I love you. And I always will, know that."

"I love you too mom. And I will." Mei hugs her mom they cuddles and fell asleep.

--end flashback--

"Sis. You okay?" Hiro asked waving his hand in front of his sister

"Oh umm yeah..I'm good. Let's get some ice cream." I begin to walk pushing the stroller.

--next day--

Nobody's POV

Everyone of the Chikashi family had woke up. And got dressed in all black. And made there way to the funeral of their dearest mother.

Arriving they see the Host Club, Takami, Hayato, Coco, Yuzuha, Mr.Souh, Asuna, Ranka and a few workers.

"Kids go sit down. I'll be right there." Mei watched the kids go sit down

"Hey Mei, im sorry about your mother." Coco says hugging Mei

"Thanks everyone for coming guys. It means a lot to me and the kids."

"I'm Jackline, I worked with your mom. And I do want to say you turned into a lovely women. Everyone at worked heard so many stories about all of you."

Mei's POV

I give a sad smile. Soon it started we all sat down. The Host Club sat behind us. The priest spoke and soon welcomed me up. I stood up and walked up as he sat down.

"As all of you know I am Mei C-Chikashi. Eldest daughter of T-Tina Chikashi." I took a deep breath. An image of her popping in my head

I looked at my siblings. As some cry and some fight tears. I took a deep breath.

"Tina..is an amazing and beautiful mother. To Ichiro, Minka, Zero, Hazel, Jinji, Lily, Kuto, Yuki, Hiro. 9 lovely sons and daughter with so much talent, and I wish she could have seen what all of them grow up to be someone truly breath taking. She loves all of you so much, do know that. And after her death. Us 10 siblings were separated had a different family. I wasn't myself..I went into a state..and this club of..amazing weirdos all came to my rescue."

I look at the Host Club, I begin to shake.

"This club..stayed with me and tried so hard to make me happy. And two members..Mori and Honey.. Somehow were able to get my siblings back..and the house we all grew up in.  Because of them..they adopted everyone of us. We might have lost our mother but we gained two older brothers. And I am forever grateful for what you had to do. And our mom..would be so happy and thankful are family is still together and is still growing. "

I bow to them I look at the grave.

"This isn't an just a tree. It's a willow tree. This was our moms favorite spot in the whole world. She'd take us here to watch the stars at night. Or in the afternoons have a picnic. This tree is a connection to all Chikashi's. Old and New. Now here she will rest in peace. I love you mom."

I walk to her grave with the flower seed I was handed at the beginning of the service. All of us were. I went to my knees,I place it on one of the holes that were in the ground. Soon everyone hear joined, Lily brought Ichiro here and helped him, Yuki helped Minka. We all at once covered are dress with the soil. They all began moving a sat there my hands on the soil.

I felt a breeze that shook the leaves of the Willow Tree.

'I love you Mei~ My beautiful daughter~'

I heard her voice with the wind. And that's when I felt the warm tears I kept holding back fell and they wouldn't stop.

"Mei?" I heard my brother Jinji question

I couldn't say anything my words were gone. Seeing my siblings cry earlier. And running out of tears as they showed they still wanted to cry. Losing the person who took me in. Who was there for me when I woke up in the hospital so long ago. She is gone..

I begin to shake more, tears kept falling.

"Let's get you guys home." I heard Tamaki say

"Onii." I turn seeing Kuto in front of me

He smiles at me.

"I love you Onii-chan" he kisses my cheek and runs to Tamaki and the others as I watch them leave.

Tears kept spilling out.

"Mei." I see Kaoru his eyes were soft.. He bent down in front of me. He pulled me in his arms. I was surprised.

I just sat there as he hugged me.

The breeze came and I heard soft words to me ears.

"I love you Mei." I don't know why but I just let it out. All the tears turned into sobs. Even though I knew they were Kaoru's words..I cried.