Chapter 25: Double M.

Hikaru's POV

After that day when Mei's biological parents came to the school, and arrested their daughter and she got away she's been missing. Her siblings are staying with Mori and Honey. The older ones, Hiro, Yuki and Lily and Kuto..even though he is one of the youngest would come to the Host Club. To help us not close down and lose business. They once in awhile would ask if they heard anything. But it was always the same answer.

Mei Chikashi has been missing for 4 months now. Kyoya has been trying to search everywhere for her. But nowhere to be seen, it's like she vanished from the universe. Four long months without her beautiful smile that warmed my heart. Her beautiful green-blue eyes, that sparkled. Her long brown hair. Her soft tan skin. She was beauty...and secretly she tamed my beast. Kaoru has been sad since she left. But once he sees her siblings he is happy. I think it's because all of them are a small piece of her. And secretly we are too.

Mori and Honey are always with the younger siblings. Once in awhile they'd all be in the host room. Ichiro has gotten a liking of Kyoya. We all pitch in to watch them. And our costumers think it's very nice and cute. Which gets us more costumers. Because it shows them that we are perfect husband material or something like that. 

Today we were all invited to Mori's mansion. For a family dinner..because today is June 12th, the first day of summer..but also Mei's birthday.

Haruhi, Kaoru and well me as well as Mei if she was here, we'd all be seniors. Kyoya and Tamaki will be going to college next year. Tamaki is staying here. Kyoya will be on the border between Toyama Japan and Niigata Japan. He said he'll only be there for a short time, since he was taking most of the classes here.

Thinking about these things it makes me wonder. Wonder on where Mei could have gone, everyone is Missing Mei (double M). All her siblings are growing and it's taken effect on us host members.

"Hikaru hurry up!!" Zero, Mei's little brother yells running through Mori's mansion

I smile and started chasing him.

Mei's POV

Four long months in hiding. It's driven me crazy. How I'm not with my siblings or the host. I miss them like crazy. I ended up going home grabbing a dutch bag full of my things. A couple photos and I made my way all the way to Toyama Japan. There I am staying in a small apartment. The whole town is breath taking. Today is my birthday, and I am officially 17. I have one whole year left of hiding from him. But that means a whole year away from them. 

Right now I am on a train to Bunkyo Japan. I have to stay hidden though. I threw away my old phone because people can track.

--

Once I arrived I had my hood on and sunglasses on my face. I walked through the town. I saw a yard sale seeing that they were selling a car. 500,000. I walked up to them. 

"I'd like to buy that car please." I pull out my credit card handing it to them. 

They swiped it, soon it was mine. I was driving through the town. I ended up passing the twins home and then Mori's seeing my siblings. I did a quick u-turn. And pulled in the driveway. I see Ichiro running around as Honey chased them.

I didn't pull up all the way in the long driveway. After I was first in it, I pulled to the side and parked.

Stepping out I casually walk up to my wild siblings and the crazy host club.

Shortly Hazel's eyes were upon me, her hair a bit longer and she grew a couple inches.

"M-Mei!" She yells her voice cracking. As tears rolled down her cheek.

She ran to me tackling me into a hug. Knocking my hood down, I sat on the ground with her in my arms. I set my glasses upon my head.

"Mei!!" Jinji yelled louder which caused everyone to stare and when reality hit them it hit me with a lot of hugs. After all the hugs we were just standing there.

"What the hell is wrong with you! You were missing for four long months, we thought you were dead! We heard nothing from you." Haruhi yells tears staining her face

"I know. And I'm sorry to all of you. I am going back to where I was staying. Probably tomorrow early morning. And I'll be staying there for a year. Then I'll come back. And I'll make it up to all of you. I promise. And if I find a better solution to fix all this I will."

"Sis you better come back." Yuki says smiling

"I will." I wrapped my arm around him. "You're getting tall."

"No your just short." Hiro says using me as a shoulder rest

I glare at them but soon all were laughing.