Chapter 16: Despair

PLAY VIDEO LATER

----Previously----

"Well Ms.Chikashi...I am Renee Grace..I am----"

----

Mei's POV

"--I am a nurse at Ootori Hospital...your mother Tina Chikashi as well as a few children are in the hospital.."

My body began to shake.

"i'm on my way!" My voice yells out I hang up grabbing my things

"Mei what's going on?" Kaoru asked worried

"Mei-chan are you alright?" Honey asked

"M-my mom and a f-few children...my siblings, are in the hospital.." I look at them

"Holy crap, Mei..I'm coming with!" Haruhi says grabbing her things and began walking towards me

"It's fine..I need someone to pick up Lily, Yuki, Jin, Hazel and Zero." I threw them a piece of paper with Zero's location. They already knew their schools.

I begin to run out. My legs kept going faster and faster, I started jumping down stairs and ran out the doors. I begin  running to the Ootori Hospital. Within 15 minutes I reached the hospital rushing through the doors.

"Excuse me ma'am how may I help you?" A girl with black hair asked

"My name is Mei Chikashi, I got a call a few minutes ago about my mom and a few children." 

"Oh! Ms.Chikashi. Down that hallway \204 is with the children, we put them all together..but umm your mother.."

"What happened to my mom? Where is my mom?"

"They were in a car accident. Your mother was rushed with major injuries and died with blood lost..A young male in the passenger seat was rushed into the surgery room. He had a metal piece inside his side, he is alright he is in his room resting. A doctor will be in there as soon as he can."

I nod and run to room 204. I open it seeing my siblings lying in hospital beds.  I was scared and on the edge of breaking down but I need to stay strong for them.

Ichiro was in a small bed with bruises and bandages covering scraped. He was crying.  I picked him up and hugged him.

"shh. It's okay Ichiro I'm here.." I rocked him kissing his cheek as he giggles I put a sad smile on my face. Soon a doctor walks in.

"Are you Mei Chikashi." he asked

"yes sir. Can you tell me what is happening to my siblings?"

"Oh so these are your siblings. Well this little guy only has a few scrapes and bruises."

Stay calm Mei. 

"This little monkey has whiplash she should be fine within a few days. I guess one of the nurses got her to fall asleep." 

I sigh of relief, I put Ichiro back in the small bed since he fell asleep. 

"Now these two. Seemed to get it most. This gentlemen."

"Hirofumi.." I say looking at him covered in bandages all over his body.

"He has a broken leg. his left leg, he also has a concussion and of course bruises and scrapes. He should be waking up within two-three days. He had surgery he can't be lifting heavy objects. Now to this one."

"Kuto.." I look at him

"Kuto has a concussion and he broke his right arm, has whiplash, bruises and scrapes. But unfortunately..he is in a coma for who knows how long. All of their belongings are in that closet as well as your mother's. And I am truly for your lost."