Chapter 18: Big Brother

Mei's POV

I've been staying with Haruhi for the past 3 days. I haven't been to school for awhile. Haruhi would tell me about how the host club misses me.  Sometimes I can't make out the words she says. But what goes through my head is my siblings, my family.

Yuki.
Hiro.
Minka.
Ichiro.
Zero.
Hazel.
Jinji.
Lily.
Kuto.
Tinker.
Mom, oh my mom her beautiful smile. They way she cared for everyone. Our grown up talk. Being the first child to see out family grow.

"Mei!! Open up! It's time for you to stop mopping in my bathroom!" I hear Haruhi yell banging on the door.

"Mei, come on our mom misses you." I hear the twins say

The twins..Hikaru..Kaoru.. Yuzuha..

As I laid there. I thought of how happy my mom found out about the Host Club.

Suddenly the door is kicked open and Mori is standing in the doorway.

"Get dressed." He puts a bag in front of me the vibe he was giving me was scary. I grab the bag and take out the outfit.

It was this cute white ice skating dress. I opened the door, Mori made me sit done and he besides my hair to the side, and put little snow flakes in my hair.  Soon I was blind folded and picked up.

I soon felt a cool breeze after 20 minutes of driving. Soon I was able to see and I saw my Ice skates in front of me.

"Do it Mei." Mori says I take the skates. I lok at everyone.

I sigh putting my skates on.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome number seven, Mei Chilashi. She has return." An announcer calls out

I look at them, they nod at me.

"You can do this Mei." Kaoru says putting a cute tiara on my head.

I stand up and go to the ice. I slide on my t going in the middle.

Play video

I moved my hand up posing. I took a deep breath.

"Go Mei!" I look around spotting my siblings with the host club, as well as Asuna and Yuzuha. Then I spot Hayato wearing a similar uniform to mine. He nods. I smile and bow, I begin skating. Soon Hayato comes in and takes my hand dipping, handing me a ribbon. We stood next to each other and began spinning. The ribbon falling circling around us.

Kaoru's POV

"Mori how'd you get Mei's siblings here." I asked

"I didn't like seeing her like this." Mori says having a small smile on his face.

Finally it ended. We were all walking out. As soon as we spotted Mei the kids ran to her, well Hiro was riding Sith his crutch. And Icihiro was being held by Yuki.

"I'm sorry Mei!" Lily cried to her sister  "I wanna come home!"

Mei have a sad smile and hugged Lily.

"I wish we all can be home." Mei picks up Ichiro

"Mei. Let's get you and these kids home." Mori says Mei's expression went sad as well as the kids.

We all go in the limo. Mei spent time with her siblings. Soon we came to a stop. All the kids and Mei are blind folded.

"Mori why are you blind folding us?" Mei asked

"You will see." He grabbed a rope and had all of them hold it. He start leading them. This is Mei's old home why is he bring them here.

Soon it came to view, a new house was built in the old houses place. Looked the same but bigger. He lined them up.

"Chikashi family take off your blindfolds!" Honey cheers they all did

"W-why did you bring us here."

"Well Mei-chan. Tskashi and I remodeled and bought the house. And you all can live here. Because you have a big brother!"

"Big brother?" Zero and Jin asked

"Takashi and I are your big brothers! Kinda."

---

With that the Chikashi was back together. All because of Mori and Honey. Mori gave up being with Mei. So she can be happy with her siblings.