Chapter 2: First Day at Ouran Academy

Mei's POV

Beep beep beep!

Ugh. I slam my hand against my alarm clock to make it shut up..wait todays my first day at Ouran!!

As I open my eyes I look at the clock.

"I'm behind schedule!!" I rush up throwing my clothes off as Tinker meows stretching.

I go to my dresser grabbing my white underwear I slide them on and I put a black bra. I go to my closet.

I grab my white high waist skinny jeans. Sliding them on, I grab a black off the shoulder long sleeve shirt. I quickly brush my hair. I slip on mixed match socks and a pair of below the knee high heel boots a classic black leather.  I grab mu school bag and my phone as well as earbuds. I hook my ear buds to my phone.  I place on ear bud in.

I run up stairs seeing everyone ready.

"Okay everyone hugs." I call out I give them all hugs, as I tried to leave Kuto hugged my leg.

"Kuto. I have to get to school."

"O-onii-chan..." he begins to tear up I give him another hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"Kuto, I promise I'll come pick you up from school."

"I-I made this. .for y-you.." his voice whispers but he holds out a drawing I take it and smile

"It's lovely Kuto. See you after school. Behave for mom."

I walk out the house,  I look at the drawing seeing it was a picture of me and him holding hands. And it said I love you Onii-chan. I smile putting it in my bag.

I play my music putting both my earbuds in. I grab my bike and start riding as fast as I could.

Within minutes I reached the school. 10 minutes before it started.

I hook my bike up and start walking on school grounds.

"Whose she?" A student questioned

As I walked I felt eyes were on me.

"I wonder if she's famous..." I heard another student say comment after comment

I only turn my music up louder.
I walk through the hallways making my way to the office.

I pause my music taking my earbuds out.

"Hi I'm the transfer student. My name is Mei Chikashi, I was hopping to get my schedule and a map of the school as well as talk to the Chairman."

"Miss.Chikashi. Come to my office" I turn seeing an older man with blonde hair and violet eyes.

I bow and follow him in his office.

"What would you like to talk about?" He asked me

"Well as you well know, I'm a foster kid and I have younger siblings. I was hopefully wanting to get your permission if something happens to one of them at daycare or school. I could bring them here. They are all very well behaved."

"Don't you have parents to keep care of that?" He asked folding his hands

"Well if you didn't know we only have one parent. Which is our foster mom. She works a lot of hours at a 24/7 clinic in town. So she can't exactly watch them. That's where I come in. I'm usually the one that teachers call for my younger sibling. Since I care for them."

"I see. Well as long as they are well behaved i don't see a problem.  I know you'll do this school good things since you answered every question correctly for the entry test. Not even our first commoner answered all right."