Chapter 10: Two days with a Souh (part 3)

Mei's POV

I had just woke up and was sitting in my bed, sketching designs just because I was bored I decided to sketch ideas for a new school uniform. Yellow dresses are just a fashion no.  The guy blue blazer is fine but if I am changing the girls I might edit the male uniform. 

I walk downstairs seeing Honey and Mori.

"Morning." I take my seat and sit down beginning to eat the pancakes in front of me. I kept sketching each time I finished one I'd make a new one just because I wasn't feeling it.

Suddenly a maid walked in.

"Ms.Chikashi. A man of Tamaki Souh is here to pick you up."

"More like boy...but thanks" I go to my room and grab my bag saying bye to Mori and honey even though I rather  be here then at Tamakis. 

"Good morning princess! Would you like to go anywhere?" He asked me

"Umm I wouldn't mind going to school.." 

"But it's Sunday." He opens the limo door for me as I step in

"oh." I giggle as he sits next to me we then go to his place as I sketch. 

His grandmother seemed shock at my presence, when we walked through the door.

"And whom might you be?" Her words were sharp practicing perfect she was elligent 

"Grandmother this is-" Tamaki stopped when I placed my hand on his shoulder giving me a questionable look

"Sorry for coming on short notice, I thought my dear friend Tamaki would have told you about me. I am Mei Chikashi. It's a pleasure to meet you madam. " I bowed politely 

"Oh umm. It's alright my dear. Make your self at home." She stutters at first but then gives a kind smile and I give one back

"Thank you madam." I look over at Tamaki "so Tamaki do you think you can give me a tour?" 

"I'd be delighted princess." Tamaki smiles and starts to lead the way but soon see his father at the steps

"Hello son. Oh Ms.Chikashi! What are you doing here?" He asked

"Oh hello chairman. Tamaki is having me over and spend the night. I am sorry your son..hasn't told any information about this. But since it is now last second, I believe I should probably not sleep here."

"Nonsense you are always welcome you are my top student."

"Top student?" Tamaki and I questioned 

"Yes, all the homework and test our over achieved.. all hundreds. You seem to know a lot your IQ is ectonoshing. But are you busy tomorrow? I'd like to spend the day getting to know you and well..business talk."

Business talk? But what about Takami.. he should be fine. I can make it up for it. This is the chairman I can't disobey his orders.

"Of course sir, I'll clear my schedule." I smile

"Wait sir you know Ms.Chikashi?" Tamaki's grandmother asked

"Yes she has transferee to Ouran on a scholarship, she is the eldest in the Foster Home she stays at." 

"She's a foster child? She has the actions of a-" grandmother stopped  

"A princess." Tamaki smile I glare at him which earned a laugh from the chairman

"Then it settled." The chairman let Tamaki and I explore, I found a music room which was amazing. They had so many rooms, the room I'm staying in Is next to Tamaki's. it's a light relaxing grey. With navy blue bed spread. And white furniture. It was nice, I like it.