Chapter 27: What the HELL!!

Haurhi's POV

My eyes begin to fill with tears.

"My name is Mei Chikashi!" She smiles bowing

"Mei!" Me and the twins yell running to her we all hug her at the same time

"Surprise!" She laughs for the rest of the period it was free time. We decided to ditch.

Her and I talked one on one for a bit while Hikaru and Kaoru were on the phone in a different room.

"So where did you get the ring from?" I asked curious about why it's on her ring finger.

"Well during the last 7 months, Kyoya and I talked and I ended up falling for him a little. And him me. Then the idea thought. Since Kyoya is 18 an illegal adult. If I were to marry him, my real parents won't be able to do anything about anything and leave me alone. So he proposed​."

Mei's POV

I ended up getting engaged to Kyoya. His father agrees about the marriage and is very pleased. But I do have to confess I like Kyoya. But im in love with Kaoru. And it hurts me that I won't be able to be with him. It's just I cant spend a whole year away from all of them. The first time that I was gone, it was hard, but the second time it was way harder. But for me it's always family first.

Now we are on are way to Mori's mansion. 

As we pulled in the driveway, and exited the car. I say Lily holding Ichiro's hand as he walks. 

"Lily! Ichiro!" I yell running to them Lily looks at me as well as my little Ichiro.

"Mei/Mommy!" they both say smiling. I pick up Ichiro hugging and Lily as well.

"Are you back forever now?" Lily asked I brushed the strand of pink hair out of her face

"Yes, and I am never leaving." I kiss her forehead "Where are the others?"

"Big brother Mori and Honey are picking them all up, they should be home soon."

With that right after that a limo pulls in. And stops. First two were out were Jinji and Kuto, their eyes had bags on it and they were pale, but once they saw me they looked happy and full of life. Then the twins, Minka, Hiro and Hazel. They all ran to me hugging me.

"Please tell us you aren't leaving again." Jinji cries into my chests

"Nope, I'm here to stay." I play with his hair all of them stayed hugging me until Tamaki and my fiance' walk through the gates together. 

"Mei! My daughter!" Tamaki yells running towards me almost tackling me in a hug but I move and he lands on Haruhi "Haruhi my love. Hello."

I watch him kiss her cheek. SHIP OTP!

Kaoru and Hikaru laugh at the fact Tamaki fell, Kyoya walked up to me.

"Hey sweetcakes." Kyoya kisses my cheek wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

"SWEETCAKES?!!" Everyone yells besides Haruhi, 

"Mei is my fiance'. How else do you think she's here and is able to stay." Kyoya says with a light chuckle, my gaze went to Kaoru he seemed heartbroken and mad. It hurt my heart.

"Is this true..Mei." Kaoru asked his words seemed cold it hurt so much.

"Y-yeah.." 

For that moment it was like I was in heaven, with Kaoru. Only me and him. But he was walking away from me, I tried chasing him, trying to grab his wrist, but suddenly I fell into a black world. 

"Sis? Are you coming?" I focused back in seeing everyone heading inside I nod and follow behind

"Mei, You're room is next to Kuto's." Mori says and I nod

We all sit in the livingroom, and began watching movies. Kaoru was so far from me. Kyoya sat next to me. On my other side was Jinji and Kuto. Ichiro and Minka on the beanbag in front of me. Lily, Yuki, Hiro were in other beanbags. Hazel and Zero were right up front of the tv. Later I felt weight on my lap. Looking down I see Tinker, I give a small smile seeing how big she got. 

Focusing back on the tv. I fell asleep. And without knowing one of my worst nightmares are coming to life.