Chapter 9: 7 D.O.H. Mori and Honey (part 2)

So it was a new day and everyone planned on who will be getting the day with Mei.

First Day: All of them 

Second: Mori and Honey

Third: Tamaki

Fourth: Takami

Fifth: Kyoya

Sixth: the twins

And Seventh: Haruhi

Mei had no option to disagree because her mom said that Mei would be grounded from electronics. So she sulked and let them plan well more like her mother. And of course Mei's little siblings were confused on the situation but didn't want to ask about it. So they just shrugged it off, besides well Kuto. He was crying his eyes out when he found out he won't be seeing his sister for a whole week. Mei isn't even dropping them off or picking them up. Harsh Ms.Chikashi.

Mei's POV

I sat down on the mat in the dojo, watching Mori and Honey practice. It was quiet interesting but boring. It seems interesting and fun to do it but boring to watch. But it's what they like to do. Can't do anything about it.  And I don't work until later. So I'm kinda just blah. I've been having some weird horomones. All types crying randomly, or really happy and bubbly, to feeling like I'm dying. Or I'm just -3-. And I don't even know what that's suppose to mean. Honey thinks my faces I make are quite interesting. I even got a small chuckle from Mori. Which was just 😲😧 awoah. But when all of us are hanging they don't care about my sudden mood changes. They just except it and help.  

Without my concernt we were back at Honey and Mori's place which is cool that they live with each other knowing that they are cousins not brothers. Speaking of brothers I met Honey's brother...he was different... but anywho, Honey had fallen asleep and Mori just sat there relaxing. Looking at the time I saw I am almost late for work!!! I quickly stand up going to my bag.

"Where are you going?" Mori asked more then a sentence damn.

"Work. I still have a job." I chuckle going to the guest room I'm staying in and quickly changed. I walked out seeing a maid.

"Master Taskahi has a limo awaiting your presence to be dropped off at work."

"Oh well tell *chuckles* 'Master Takashi' I say thank you very much."

"Will do madam."

I went to work it was the same rush, same bolony. I found out today is the on.y say I'm working. And frankly I wish I was working all day tomorrow, I don't think I can handle Tamaki a day by myself. And the only reason why I don't work I still because my boss even though he's like super young. He's going with his parents to vacation or something like that.

Finally the day came to an end, I put some sweets in a bag and said bye to my boss and left going to Mori and Honeys place. When arriving I found that the whole house was asleep which wouldn't be a surprise it's like a 11. This sure was a lot of fun hanging with them...not sarcasm. I really wanted to get to know them all separately but that'll be a someday thing.

----

Sorry for the boring chapter. I did this for a reason. You'll find out after the seventh  day. lol smirks. Well the next day is...Tamaki.... 😭😭 this is going to get kinda Annoying maybe.. 🤥😏🤡🤗🤓