Chapter Seventeen:Speechless

"But I am speechless. Speechless, thats how you make me feel."

-Michael Jackson

***************************

Alex's POV

''Hello there...mate''

''Who are you and where is Nicholai?''

''What have you done to him?'' I was getting panicky.

''Too many questions. Which do you want to be answered first?''

''Where is Nicholai? ''

''Somewhere in the pack house. All you had to do was tell me you needed servicing so I'd help you.''

"How rude. Learn to speak to a girl right. It would really help you in the future"

"Save the tutorials for later when we're in bed" the unsub (unknown subject) showed himself clearly to me and I was surprised to see who it was.

"Miss Tate"

"Arthur, what do you want here? Shouldnt you be locked up somewhere or something???" Let's just say Arthur and I go back a little.

"Alexand-"

"Don't call me that" I cut him off before he could even continue.

"Why? You don't want me to call you that? But you liked it before." Arthur smirked. He knew what he was doing would get me all riled up but he still went ahead.

"What do you want here? Just leave already. Forget you ever saw me today."

"Oh, but that is impossible." He started circling me.

"I belong to this pack! Ask if you doubt me."

"Not needed. Just leave already" We were face to face now.

"I will. But know that I am always there... Lurking in the shadows."

"Go" Arthur was by the window now.

"Always watch your back. We wouldn't want our dearest Alpha to find out, now would we?" And with that he jumped out the window.

"What are you doing here??"

"Erm, I came to see you but you weren't here so I decided to wait for you?" Nicholai didn't say anything and I couldn't see his facial expression since we were engulfed in darkness.

"You've seen me now so...."

"You don't want to know why I came? I know you're curious." I got off the bed and walked towards the dark figure with his build.

"No. I'm not curious." he deadpanned.

"Oh Nicholai, why do you always have to be so difficult?" I purred. I don't know where the courage to do this came from but I was doing this.

"I know you are curious as to why I came to seek you out." I run my hand up and down his chest. I heard a sudden intake of breath. I smirked knowing I had this effect on him.

"Just admit it and maybe I will consider leaving you." Now, my hand was on his face.

I traced the outline of his face with my index finger. Then used my thumb to pass over his lips. By now his breathing was shallow and fast. I could literally feel his heart going a marathon.

"Dria-"

Oh... That name again. How I love it when he calls us that.

"Don't start something you can't end." I went behind him and whispered into his ear...