Chapter Thirty-Five: Santorini

"In life, its not where you go. It's who you travel with."

-Charles Schulz
***************************************

Nicolai's POV

Was it just me or life really had a way of turning things completely around that you sometimes felt like what had happened in the past hadn't really happened.

The joy and happiness I felt within me was indescribable. And it all had to do with Alex, my light. The days following our wedding had been nothing but a fairytale. And that is saying something coming from me.

Of course we had gone at it a few other times too. We just couldn't seem to take our hands off each other. The more we did it the more it felt better and the more we craved to do it yet again. I didn't know if it was so with everyone or if it was just because of us being Alpha and Luna but boy, do we have such a sex drive.

I wasn't complaining though. I could never complain.

We had explored Santorini and gotten souvenirs for all the guys. We had walked the shores of the beach and even had a picnic at night. It was the most amazing date I've been on, not that I had been on many.

Alex made me feel so content. Whenever she went somewhere without me I ached for her presence and when she was around me, all I wanted was to be able to feel her presence close to me.

I really had fallen huh?

"Nich, we're going to be late. What at all is keeping you?" Dria called out as she barged into the washroom. I turned to look at my mate and damn just damn. She was wearing a short black spaghetti strap with a slit at the right side.

 She was wearing a short black spaghetti strap with a slit at the right side

And to top it off she was wearing a red and black mix high heel shoes.

"You look breathtaking." I stalked to her and gently wrapping my hand around her waist, pulled her closer till she was flush against me. I could feel every inch of her front.

"Thank you." she breathed out. I was tracing circles at the small of her back and leaned to whisper into her ear.

"Why not just forfeit this and engage in other interesting activities." I lightly bit her ear lobe and as expected a moan escaped her lips.