Chapter 11

Other's POV

After Scarlet sat down. Mr Smith started the lesson by going over what he taught at the start of the year. (Different types of instruments and how to play them). Slowly Edward leaned in a bit to speak in to Scarlet's ear. "Hi your Scarlet right, Bella's half sister" Edward asked shyly "heya yourself, that correct, your must be Bella's boyfriend Edward" Scarlet replays whilst sticking out her head to shake. Edward hesitantly shakes her hand surprised that scarlet didn't flinch away from the coldness, like everyone else.

Edward's POV

Weird...even Bella flinched away at first. 'Even more of a mystery' I thought to myself. "It's lovely to meet you" I replied "Likewise" Scarlet said with a shake of her hand then let go of my hand and turned to the front to listen to Mr Smith. I couldn't help feeling that I wanted her attention on me rather than the teacher and found myself quite jealous. 'How strange' I think to myself. Looking to the front, i think of what to say. "So how you liking Forks so far" I asked quietly. Scarlet turned round and smiled gently and whispered back "Truthfully I absolutely love it, I missed all of my friends down here and couldn't wait to catch up with them" I couldn't help but smile her voice was just perfect 'Stop thinking like about Scarlet, you're with Bella!' I think to myself... but can't help but feel like being with Bella know a days just feels... wrong.
"How come you didn't live here all your life if you love Forks so much" I asked gently not knowing whether it was a sensitive subject or not. Hearing her sign "To be honest I couldn't choose who to go with my mum or my daddy. Don't get me wrong I love both of them equally but I felt like my mum would just fall apart without me being their for her, she's use to be so fragile, always wearing her heart on her sleeve. Something I got from her" she stopped to giggle" But I use to visit my daddy all the time but then he started visiting Bella in Phoenix when she didn't want to visit Forks anymore. However it always seems to be whenever I had the free time he wouldn't be and I slowly started lose contact with him" I heard her breath stutter before she carried on "I missed him you know. I've always been a daddy's girl at heart, everyone knew that. But I guess I just came second best. Less important."