My Home

Sitting here with Luca holding me made the world stand still.  This beautiful little place was special to us.  Something that we really didn't have much of.  Being together was hard because we had to be so careful where we could be seen.  It bugged me a little bit honestly because I saw other couples going on dates.  Lila and Liam got to go out all the time.  In this moment I was so beyond happy but I couldn't help think what it would be like if Luca was my age. If he could take me out on real dates.  If we could kiss in public...well maybe not, the whole PDA thing wasn't my style.  But you get the point.

I guess all this buzzing through my head caused Luca to ask, "Do you wanna talk about what's going through that precious head of yours darling?"

I really was starting to like the fact that he called me darling.

"Luca, you know I love you right?"

He nodded, but then gave me a confused look.  "Where are you going with this Nani?"

"No no no.  I'm not ending us.  I just wanted to say that I love you and I hope you understand that.  With my Dad being your boss  and all now we have to be extremely careful.  Because I can guarantee that he will not be as accepting about our relationship as my mom was."

He kissed my cheek.  "I know darling.  We just won't do anything at school for a while."  I nodded, but then gave him a pouting face.  

"I don't know if I can keep myself from you for that long.  I mean 7 hours without being able to kiss or hug or anything sure is a long time..."

"Nani, we need to be careful.  I don't want you to lose your chance at getting into those amazing schools next year because of our relationship."

I nodded.  Then Luca swept me off the ground and carried my princess style.  I giggled while he picked me up, then he softly placed a kiss on my lips.  

He continued to amaze me every second we spent together.  

Time passed away when I finally looked down at my watch and saw that it was 5:20.

"Luca," I said looking up at him.  He smiled back down at me.  "We need to be getting back.  It's getting late and Mom will be home tonight.  I don't want her worried about me."

"Alrighty darling". He said scooping me up and carrying me to our parked cars.

He set me down in front of the driver's side door of my car.  "I cannot wait to see you dressed up beautifully this weekend.  You are going to look like a princess.  My princess."  I kissed him, and his lips softly pressed against mine.  Time stood still as we interlocked lips.  He slowly slid his hands down to my lower back just above my waist, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.  He licked along my lips asking for entrance and I kept them closed at first to tease him, but then he softly bit my lower lips drawing my mouth apart enough for his tongue to slip in.  We kissed passionately, then to copy him I ran my tongue along his bottom lip then softly bit it, which brought out a slight groan from him.  It was so sexy.  I was so turned on.  I felt his grip around me get tighter.  I moaned slightly and he pulled away smiling.  "That's all I can handle darling.  If we keep going I won't be able to stop."  He winked.

"Maybe I don't want you to stop..." I said back to him seductively.

He raised an eyebrow at me.

Then I bit my lip and he grabbed me around my waist and pulled my body close to his.  He leaned down so our faces were just centimeters away from each other.  I felt his warm breath as he whispered in my ear, "Not yet my sweet girl.  I promised to make it perfect between us."  Then he kissed my cheek.