Tutoring Troubles

I walked into Luca's room and he was sitting there with a big smirk on his face.

"What do you look so excited about" I asked him when shutting the door and locking it.

"How'd your day go?" He questioned back.

"No troubles one bit." I answered confidently. He smiled back and put my panties on his desk.

I walked over to his desk in hopes to just grab them and then we could go. That was but the case. As I reached my hand out to grab them, Luca put his hand over them.

"Babe come on. The fun is over now. I'm ready to go home." I said irritated.

"You have to prove you deserve them." He smirked.

"This sounds like porn. No thanks." I laughed and went and sat down for him to be done with his work.

As he finished up I slid back over to his desk and he looked up at me.

"I want you...right here...right now." He said seductively.

I slowly climbed onto the desk and faced him with my legs crossed. "You have to prove you deserve it."

"Anything for you darling." He answered as he began to go down on me. I felt Luca's tongue go up and down softly on me. He began to use his finger, slowly making circles, teasing me and driving me to wanting to cum. I moaned for him and I could feel him smile. I kicked his abs softly in response to that, and he just giggled some more.

He came up and kissed me passionately. "I can't believe we are doing this on your desk." He wrapped his fingers in my hair and ran them through until he had his hand holding around my head. He pulled me in for another kiss, and with his other hand he brought me closer to his body. I could feel that he was hard and was enjoying this. It was such a rush.

I unbuttoned his pants and teased at the lining of his boxers. He was so hard and I wanted him so badly in that moment. I slid my hand down to him. "What do you want Nani? You have to tell me what you want."

"I want..." We kissed again. "You." I said moaning. "I want you Luca. On this desk. Now."

He pushed the papers that were still on the desk to the side, slid down his boxers, and pulled me in close. He slid into me and slowly fucked me. He felt so good, and he knew that he was doing a good job because I kept moaning. "Nani, keep it down. You're going to get us in trouble"

I giggled and bit my lip.

He kept grinding his body against mine, making me moan more and more. With every thrust, I felt the passion we had for each other. "Nani. I was serious." After I moaned again.

Luca took his tie off and had me bite down on it. "Since you can't keep that precious mouth shut."

After pleasing me multiple times, Luca pulled out and finished.

I laid back on the table and let the tie out of my mouth. "Wow."

We were both breathing heavy. He tossed my panties over to me. "Put those on darling. Time to go home."

I slipped them back on and he kissed me on the cheek.

Then I walked out of the classroom to head to our corner where Luca would pick me up to head home.