On the Bed

"Okay miss drunky pants" Luca commented back to me after I said I would forgive him. We both laughed as I fell into his arms on the couch. He kissed my forehead. "But I do have a little something for you." We sat up and he took my hand and led me to the bedroom again.

We got to the bedroom door, "So if you aren't going to the dance..." He opened the door, "Then who is going to wear this to homecoming..."  

And sitting on the bed was the most beautiful black and white dress.  It had a low cut center with black lace over the white.  Sitting next to them were a gorgeous pair of new black heels to match the dress.

"Luca..." I stood there amazed.  

He kissed me on the cheek, "You're going to look stunning and I won't take no for an answer."

"But you can't accompany me." I said concerned

"You're right, but I get something better at the end of the night."

"Oh yea?" I giggled.

He picked me up, "Ohhhh yea...I get the pleasure of taking it off you after the end of the night."  

We both laughed at his comment and he kissed me.  Then he moved the dress and hung it up in the closet.  Then we both got ready for bed.  

When we finally got into bed I turned over to cuddle up with Luca.  "Thank you for the dress Luca.  You didn't have to do that."

"Yes I did.  I want my girl to feel the part of a princess at her last high school homecoming."  He kissed my forehead.  "You deserve it."

"I love you Luca."

"I love you too Nani."  He kissed my lips softly.  "Pancakes in the morning?"

I nodded my head and yawned.  

"And by the looks of it, you might need some coffee too."  He kissed me one more time and soon after that I had fallen asleep on his chest.