Introduction

Preview:

I looked up, and smiled at Cole. I knew what has happened to me. I just didn't want to show too much of it. Ever since I started to know him, I was really happy. Even though I didn't have too many friends, I felt like I had the world supporting me. That feeling, is so hard to explain.

"Are you ready for the science project tomorrow, Samantha?" He asked me.

'I told you, it's Sami. And yes, I'm ready.' I wrote on a piece of paper. I taught him a little sign language, but he only knows the basics. Like greetings. 'I guess this is where we part ways.' He nodded in agreement

"Well, see you tomorrow." He waved as I started walking away from him.

Right then, I put my middle and ring finger down, and kept my pinky finger, index finger, and my thumb up, I showed him my hand gesture, palm facing away from my face. He gave me a confused look, and I laughed at it. I turned around to walk away.

Meaning?

I love you.

Summary:

Samantha (Sami) Connor has been through a lot. She has lost her mother at a young age, and has also been raped. She has trust issues, and she hasn't said a word since she was five years old. But Cole Turner is the exact opposite. The school's hottest bad boy has girls swoon over him, and so much more. Through a journey of love, death, and heartbreak, will Cole and Sami get together anytime?

^^The photo above shows how to say 'I love you' in Sign Language