Author's Note and Other Books

Hey guys, this is Author-chan.... I am so happy that you guys chose this book to read! This book took the longest to write, and I tried my best to make it as good as possible. Please comment on which part was you favorite/least favorite part, your favorite character, and how I can improve. I would really like some advice if there are some other authors out there reading this.. Also, keep this book in your library or archive because you will get more notifications. I will post some bonus chapters after my exams, and I will take requests from any of you..... NO SMUT SCENES

Anywho, let's get onto my other books. Please read them!

1. Her Secret

Nora Morris is a normal high school student who is shy and a total nerd, but that's what the whole school thinks

Nora Morris is a normal high school student who is shy and a total nerd, but that's what the whole school thinks. She is actually from a very rich family, and and undercover model, whom every high school boys dream girl is. Only her best friend knows her real secret, that her real name is Liliana Thalia Maddox, but what will happen when her crush,Jae Cameron, follows, (more like stalks) her out of curiosity?

2. Do I?

Cynthia Crawford is an unaccompanied girl, 18 years of age, and in her senior year of high school

Cynthia Crawford is an unaccompanied girl, 18 years of age, and in her senior year of high school. She is also the daughter of a multimillionaire who owns one of the biggest companies in the country. She has a few friends, is bullied, and unnoticed at school, other than her worst enemy ever alive, Aiden Hertz.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiden Hertz is one of the most popular kids in the school, bold, and 18 years old, in the senior year of high school. He is one of the main bullies of Cynthia Crawford, and also a child of a multimillionaire businessman, who owns a very big company in the country. What happens when Aiden's and Cynthia's parents come together for a business deal, to make the biggest company in the country? What if they have to get married for this?

3. Bear with Me

Skylar is back, fourteen years later

Skylar is back, fourteen years later. Skylar Hertz is an eighteen year old girl, in her senior year of high school. She is very possessive of her belongings, and her family. Especially her younger siblings who are in their freshmen year of high school. She is not exactly the type of girl who any guy would want to date. She gets really violent, when it comes to punishing the people who picks on her siblings.
~~~
Ashton Davenport is nineteen years old, and he is a playboy. He gets any girl he wants. He would do anything to get a girl he wants. After he feels like he's bored with one girl, he just moves on.
~~~
Ashton, being the normal him, wants to have a girlfriend, again. One girl, however, catches his eye, who happens to be Skylar's bestfriend. What would happen when Ashton would want to use Skylar so that he could get his girlfriend? (THIS IS A SEQUEL TO DO I?, BUT IT IS A STAND ALONE BOOK)

4. Miraculous One-Shots

Just a couple of one-shots to the Miraculous Ladybug fans out there

Just a couple of one-shots to the Miraculous Ladybug fans out there. I hope you enjoy! YES, I TAKE REQUESTS. I've got two chapters out on this one, and the updates are very slow, so just be a little patient....

But thank you guys so much for reading this book! I love you all for that! And I am writing another book at the moment, so comment if you would like the preview of it. It is called Falling for You, which is going to come out in a couple months..... BE PATIEnT for that toO!

"Love isn't something you find

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you." -Loretta Young.
Well, this is something that Rachel Mathews would NOT agree with. Though she might have superpowers that make her way cooler than regular humans, thinking of her crazy self would only make guys think that she ran away from a mental hospital, and not fall for her. Her friends and her family are enough, aren't they? But that doesn't go on until Jimmy Olsen lays an eye on her.

Jimmy Olsen, the guy in college who's a sweet and decent guy. The type of guy who would cherish you for the rest of the time you guys are together, just happens to have an ability that a lot of other guys happen to have: The ability to be super annoying. Well, unexpectedly, all that just has to happen to Rachel. But the biggest question here is, how the hell did their story go? I expect all of you to buckle your seatbelts and hold on tight, because this is going to be one hell of a ride.