Chapter 6

Two months later

Sami POV

"Hey Sami!" I stopped walking to see who was calling me.

"Hey,  Ariana." I waited for her to catch up to me. After she did, we asked together to our next class.

"Girl, I underestimated you. You have so much talent." She started.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Stop acting so innocent. You just want me tell you what you're so good at." I scoffed.

"Be more specific."

"Do you know how good you are at dancing? I have to say that you are the best dancer that I have encountered."

"If that's so, I would have been on 'Dancing with the Stars', or 'America's got Talent', or something like that."

"You seriously should be. Like, you have no idea. I mean, all those moves, the way you just feel so free, like no one's watching. When I watch you dance, I want to watch you longer. You're just that good."

"Oh, shut up. I'm not that great."

"Says the one who has such great moves that the teacher stopped in her tracks."

"If you try, I bet that you could do better than I can."

"Sure." She was being sarcastic now.

"No, really. I know that you would be really good."

"Stop trying to enlighten me about something I'm not good at."

"If you're saying that the teacher stopped in her tracks now, this year, then I think that in the past years she just stopped to look at you."

"You know what, you are really good at making people feel better than they are feeling."

"No need to tell me that. I already know that." She playfully slapped my arm as a way of saying, "Shut up."

I took out my phone from my pocket, feeling it vibrate. I unlocked it, to see that it was a a text. Ooh... a new text.

Sarbearlol>> Hey Sami! She texted. Well, I decided to text back.

>> Hey! What's up?

Sarbearlol>> Oh, you know... the usual sickness season.

>> oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were in school.

Sarbearlol>> Nah... just at home, having the chills (ba dum psh!) I sarcastically laughed at her lame joke (get it? Because she's chilling at home, and got chills? I'm so funny).

>> well, have fun.

Sarbearlol>> yup.. you too.

>> So, did you find anyone interesting? *wink*

Sarbearlol>> oh, yes I did! He is really hot, and a really good boyfriend.

>> so you finally started dating someone?

Sarbearlol>> Yeah, I did!

>> Do you have a picture with you right now?

Sarbearlol>> as much as I want to see you a picture, no. I don't have one. You know I'm not the "Selfie" the of girl.

>> right... I forgot your camera roll had only 80 picture altogether.