Wake up

I woke up in a start, feeling like someone was staring at me. I looked up and found out I was right, I screamed, halfheartedly I will admit and attempted to scramble back, only to be blocked by Xander.

There was a breathtakingly stunning woman standing above me, she had such a caring expression on her face. She was smiling at me, it had a hint of reassurance. She placed a dainty finger to her mouth; as to signal me to be quiet.

Stunned I nodded, she smiled brightly, she leaned forward and placed her hand to my forehead and whispered to herself. My forehead tingled and I felt a wave of something I am not quite sure what, power maybe.

"You will need this today, consider this my gift to you. I look forward to seeing you again Theresa." Her voice somehow remind me of my mother's, even though I know they sounded nothing alike, must have been the tone she spoke in.

She backed up a bit, giving me a good look at her. She had raven black hair that hung in loose curls down to her waist. Her dress was green and black, it was elegant, and gave away that she was not from this time. I must be dreaming. Otherwise, I should be worried as to why Xander hasn't woken up.

Glancing his way to make sure he was still alive –

"He is asleep, my dear as you are now back you go." She placed her hand on my leg and I was back asleep.