Road Trip

I was stuck in a car with a loud, and off-key singing Casey, she was more like squawking along to some misconstrued idea of music by someone named Miley Cyrus.

Sounded like a bunch of birds caught in a blender. To make matters worse both Casey and the music were set at an ear-splitting level. I was currently wishing that my ear drums had ruptured when Mae was screaming like a banshee.

I wasn't sure how Xander could concentrate on driving with her caterwauling beside him. I stared hopefully at my phone and tablet, trying to force them to come back to life.

There were only two places to plug in together; up in the front was a cool car charger that had 3 ports, which were all being used. One for the GPS, one for Xander's phone and the last was for Casey's phone.

My stupid car charger only had one port and at the moment I was charging my tablet. It only had 1% I think all the power was going up front.

God was already punishing me and all I wanted to do was go see my mother. My phone died when I was in the middle of texting my brother, telling him about the spur of the moment road trip to home.

We were also planning on meeting together, I wanted to meet his wife and children. It was slowly turning into a family reunion. Matt was trying to rope John into having his family come along. I switch my tablet out for my phone, hoping it might charge faster.

I looked outside the window and all I saw was highway, cars, and trees, I think we were somewhere in Georgia or maybe Alabama. All I could do was think; great, how I love to do that.

It usually isn't very good for me, I would really like to not have a breakdown in the backseat. I let the events of the last few days replay over and over again in my head.

I had been looking into dream walking and dreamscaping along with other mystical things on my tablet before it too died valiantly. I had been going at the researching for the last two days, ever since I did it really.

There are differences, dream walking just allows you to go into someone else dreams they still have control of the dream.

Dreamscaping was where I pull someone into my dream and I control the dream, there have been cases of people who can go into others dream and control the dream as if it was their own.

Those cases are few and far between there isn't really much on the subjects to begin with. As I found out before most people who try this die, the ones who can survive only survive because they spend their whole life training.

Most of these people had generations of training and knowledge to back them up. Even then some didn't live through the event, it takes a lot to fuse two minds together, even if it is only temporary.

Of course, when papa first said I was dreamscaping I didn't believe him, but I am more inclined to now since Xander said he remembered everything.

It still leaves me with the hows and the why did I live I mean yeah I had a seizure but I still lived and I've had no training at all.

When I get the chance I am going to see what the training includes. I really wish I could talk to the others in the car but seeing as Casey has yet to apologize we're still not talking.

I am petty enough to not speak to Xander while Casey is around. Which in the last two days has not been often, mainly after dinner when she runs off to Maddox.

I was hoping that after the investigation she would have gotten busy with the producers and blah blah blah.

Alas, that was not the case, I think she's trying to make me crack first.