Suffice

That evening, Sayori and I headed home together. I haven't seen her this vibrant in a long time. "I just knew you'd get into it!" she blurted, for about the fifth time.

"So, what are you going to be writing for tomorrow?" Sayori asked me, in total connaissance that we weren't entitled to share anything before we share them after school tomorrow.

"Are you dense? Monika told us that we're sharing them at the club tomorrow." I conjoled to her.

Sayori giggled lightly. "I like how you're so passionate with it already!"

I looked at her in a jejune manner. "I'm not passionate, I just pay attention."

Sayori beamed me a final, gleeful smile, and parted ways with me as I watched her enter through her housgate and wave at me before entering.

That night, I wrote a poem. I'm not really a connosieur when it comes to rhyming, but I at least have a wide variety of vocabulary to use to my advantage; I hope Yuri will like it, she's so cute when flustered.

School went by quickly, as I didn't pay much attention to my classes today. I headed straight to the club room to see all of the cuties again.

Before I entered the room, I witnessed Sayori sprinting in my line of sight. When she caught up to me, I watched her pant like a puppy until she managed to speak, "Hey! You were supposed to wait for me! I got scared..."

I sighed, shaking my head. "You know I'll never leave you." I opened the door for her, and headed inside.

Sayori and Monika met each other's eyes, and smiled. "I'm glad you decided not to run away after the first day." Monika said, which had rendered me feeling awkward.

Putting a hand on my shoulder, Sayori spoke, "He's not like that, don't worry! He always keeps his word."

Monika laughed. "What a sweet boy," she then looked at me, knowing I'd feel bashful. "Anyway, I hope you both wrote something you're comfortable sharing, we'll be doing so after a while. You both can go socialize if you'd like."

I took Monika's word, and watched as Yuri approached me. I watched as she held her hands behind her back in a deft manner, still seeming shy. "H-hey, -kun, I thought that... since you're not too familiar with the club and all, I figured that I'd give you this."

I'm appalled that she had upfront already got me something; what a thoughtful person she is. "Really, for me? Thank you so much, Yuri!" I assured to her, that I was quite appreciative.

Portrait of Markov, it read. "What's it about?"

"Oh, yes, it's about a human experiment camp, and the protagonist is the girl whose trapped in it... and-" she paused and looked at me with an ignoble expression. "I-I'm rambling aren't I, I'm sorry..." she then clasped her hands in a strange way, "Don't hate me..."

I looked at her, strangely, I couldn't tell why she was such a timid girl. "You sure do apologise a lot, Yuri. Don't worry about me hating you, I absolutely couldn't. Anyways... Would you maybe want to read this with me? I'm a little fuzzy after a while."

Yuri looked at me with her mouth gaped slightly open, smiling. "Yes! I mean, yes... I'm gladly willing to read with you, -kun. Do you mind if I make some tea before we read, though?"

Nodding my head, I obligated. "Sure, I'll wait for you over here." I said, as I set my book down next to the desk where she was sitting.

Yuri picked up an electric kettle off of the empty professor's desk in the corner of the room. "Alright, I'll be back; this should only take a few minutes anyhow... Thank you for being so nice to me." she looked down at the floor as she carried two petite cups dangling from her index finger, and the electric kettle bunched up under her arm.

Assuring her warmly, I nod to her. "Of course, Yuri. I'm nice to you because I feel you deserve to treated well."

She stares at me, almost above any sort of description of intense, and practically turned cherry-red. "T-thank you, -kun, so much, a lot. It means so much to me. I'm glad you care about me that much," Yuri widened her eyes slightly, "I mean, I'll be back!" she faltered.