Win32/Conficker.A

Facing Monika, whomst was marching her way up to the podium, I knew what time it was. Monika cleared her throat vigorously. "Ahem, alright, you all know the drill. Poem time!"

Yuri's eyes fluttered open, like the initiation of a monarch butterfly's flight. She looked at me and blushed. "I enjoy resting on you, so much. I enjoy every moment with you." she stood up, and without even looking at the other girls, Yuri gave me a strong stare. "Can I see what you wrote?"

"Ah, yes, of course..." I oblige, shuffling through my chemistry folder, since I didn't buy enough of them to keep any of my written works in another. "Here you are," I handed her the paper, as she grabbed it with her silky, elegant hands.

It took Yuri even less of a time to read this one, although it was short, I tried to make it's detail quite acute, hopefully to pique her interest. "Every time you write something new, I feel more and more electrical inside." she said with a brusque, serious tone.

"Here's what I wrote, I really hope you like this one..." she said, smiling desperately, in a kind of depressing way.

III. Wheel

A rotating wheel. Turning an axle. Grinding. Bolthead. Linear gearbox. Falling sky. Seven holy stakes. A docked ship. A portal to another world. A thin rope tied to a thick rope. A torn harness. Parabolic gearbox. Expanding universe. Time controlled by slipping cogwheels. Existence of God. Swimming with open water in all directions. Drowning. A prayer written in blood. A prayer written in time-devouring snakes with human eyes. A thread connecting all living human eyes. A kaleidoscope of holy stakes. Exponential gearbox. A sky of exploding stars. God disproving the existence of God. A wheel rotating in six dimensions. Forty gears and a ticking clock. A clock that ticks one second for every rotation of the planet. A clock that ticks forty times every time it ticks a second time. A bolthead of holy stakes tied to the existence of a docked ship to another world. A kaleidoscope of blood written in clocks. A time-devouring prayer connecting a sky of forty gears and open human eyes in all directions.

This poem...

I don't get it.

I just don't get it.

In a way, it scared me. The way it was written, just seems above odd. Whatever the meaning behind it was, I couldn't seem to grasp it. Nothing about it was fathomable in my head.

To be truthful, reading Yuri's poem hurt my brain. The continuous spirals in my head, trying to conceive what I had just looked at- I don't understand it.

"I think your poem is the best thing I've read in a long time."

Yuri laughed joyously, with the same ecstatic, almost psychotic laugh she emitted yesterday, although it was still as adorable as ever. "I'm so happy -kun... I made it just for you, and more importantly, I've endowed it with my scent."

I noticed the thick, watery substance that coated the paper slightly, like her other poem. I reach my hand out to give it back to her, but she pushes it away forcefully. "I want you to have this one, since I made it just for you... It makes me feel really good inside when I know that you keep my poems in your possession. I love watching your joints move, I've even studied the exact pattern you take your footsteps in so I can think about it at home." Yuri said to me, seeming worried that I would reject her poem.

"If you want me to have it, I can't refuse," I say, as I put it in my chemistry folder. Assuming she'd want mine as well, I handed her my poem, not even thinking about sharing it with Sayori, nor Monika, or even Natsuki.

Yuri took my poem and sniffed the red margins of the paper succulently. "It smells exactly like you, -kun..."

Soon, I happened to have realised that I'd given my poem to Yuri without even showing it to the other's. I hope Monika doesn't feel disengaged from my part of the club.

Monika, Sayori, and Natsuki all approached Yuri and I. Each one of them seeming quite concerned.

"Hey, -kun, we've noticed you haven't shared your poem with us today... We just wondered if you were feeling alright in general." Monika asked, glaring oddly at Yuri, still staring at me.

I shake my head. "Uh, well, I didn't want to say anything, but..." I look at Yuri, blank expression still glued to her face. "...I must've mixed it in with my history notes a few classes ago, and left it in one of the class' textbooks. I'll see if I can get it back tomorrow, I'm sorry."

Monika nodded her head, seeming to be in comprehension of my faked fault. "Do you at least want to read our po-" she paused, and closed her eyes in drop of effort. "You know what, it doesn't matter. Don't worry about it."

...

"Anyways, the outdoor festival for the school is occuring tomorrow; Friday. I just wanted to let you both know."