XII.

I envy your stretch marks.

A body grows, so fast, so human. Tribal marks engraved painlessly into your thighs. Your stomach refuses the tearing. Your arms to sow the broken skin. Scaring made into an art form. How lucky you are to live so beautifully. How blessed you are to bottle lighting.

You fight constantly. You know eventually your efforts will fail but you don't care. Warriors of breakable flesh, you heal to battle another day. How beautiful. How foolish. How admirable.

I wish I could be you.

A mother onto mine. She tells her future as she braids my mother's hair. Her plams read a daughter; a beautiful one, but one to live and end the cycle of self slaughter. She weeps as the blood line perishes. For the daughter never does.

I wish I could be you.

Where do you go when your eyes close?

What are you looking for?

Are you listening?

Will I ever see you again?

Loki

A cervix spun in silk, her legs open to the sound of a diamond harp. She smells of roses. Petals of a pleasant aroma further amplified by the love seeping through her underwear. I lick the offering clean before tearing the cloth wrapper from her hips. I've never seen something so enticing.

Hands firmly grasped onto welcoming thighs, I bring the peach closer to my face and take a final glance. I couldn't wait any longer if my life depended on it, can a man be more blessed than I am at this moment? Do I deserve such luxury? She gasps as I begin to indulge deeply into her forbidden fruit.

Loving hips grind in slow circles against my face, each pressing movement of her pelvis giving opportunity for me to dive deeper and deeper. I refuse to leave a spot untouched. Her sweet nectar drips generously down my chin. Oh how a wish I could get every drop of her.

The elixir intoxicates. She sings my name in breathless gasps for the chorus a melodic plea with me not to stop. My tongue flows along the rhythm of her hips as the sound of her voice sends my mind into frenzy. Fist fulls of my hair, thighs tight around my head; she's almost at her peak and my heart quickens with adrenaline.

I don't want this moment to be over but greater than that I long for the burst of love soon to coat my tastebuds and fill my throat. I add my fingers to quicken her push over the edge.

Her back begins to arch. Obscenities escape her lips in loud moans and passionate screams.

"Please..." She whimpers.

My efforts quicken in tandem.

"Ah! Loki!" She cries.

It's too much for her. She's almost there and now the pleasure's become unbearable. She tries to push me away but I grab her legs and force her back over to me, holding her hands down at her side as my tongue drills deeper. I'm not finishing until she does.

Slow circles become passionate thrusts as her legs begin to shake violently against the side of my head. I lock her hands in mine and she holds on for dear life. Yells and hollers fill the room like music until that final scream erupts and so does she in my mouth.