*khair(chapter 1)*

بسم لله الرحمن الرحيم
Assalamu alaikum

Aneesah's POV

'Life's very short ' mom always told me whenever i tell her i feel like my life isn't moving, I feel like a snail whose target is the top tree but I'm still stuck at the base...yeah I know it's weird how fast I want to grow up cause being constantly teased by my so not teenage brothers isn't fun even though I secretly love having them around.
Summer holidays are very exciting for me at least i get to spend some time with my family and the kids at our charity foundation, Alhamdulillah me and a few other friends of mine worked hard towards seeing that we helped orphans and the needy,with Allah's help we did it as it's the sunnah of the prophet Muhammad (S.A.W), my whole family supported me since I was a kid both verbally and financially to see that my dreams are achieved and they still do till date...i really am happy to have them.
Quietly munching on mom's delicious cookies i silently research on ways to help other kids across the country on my laptop ,Dubai being a big city also had a lot of flaws despite it being a place i grew up in i want to go to other places too.

"Aneesssss" came Ramadan's annoying mocking voice from the door as he knocked softly

"My name is aneesah" I screamed higher than a woman should at my eldest brother.

"Actually i bought you something but since..." he hesitated,I can picture him turning around pretending to be hurt " you yelled at me, the boys can have it"

Without thinking twice I dropped the laptop and rushed to open the door,the large back of my brother facing me wearing a grey suit "halah brother love" I hugged his large frame as my hands stretched forward to feel what he brought.

"Not so fast miss con artist"he smirked disappearing with the gift box downstairs

"You're so mean " i pouted carrying the edges of my pyjama gown following behind him faking sobs

"Look who's still wearing pyjamas after 12am" sayf mocked aka my 2nd elder brother as soon as I came into the living room "such a spoilt brat"

" let her wear it now before we marry her off"ubaid my 3rd brother's voice followed immediately laughing

I just slopped down the couch close to mom "wallah mom I'm tired of your boys, just throw them out" she giggled

"Don't worry darling nobody is going to get you married if your paps doesn't approve "dad blurted appearing from the kitchen with coffee, my dad is a lawyer and a very humble and contented man, I smiled at dad turning to smirk at my brothers

"Anees about what I brought for you..." Ramadan trailed off as soon as mom eyed him

"What is it ?" why is mom eyeing him and nervously smiling at me "mom?"

"I should be the one to tell you but habibty don't worry it's khair"

Khai? Is it really khair for me or for the whole family, is it something I'll accept or not. What's really in the giftbox Ramadan brought I just hope everything is okay

A/N
Hey guys so what do you think do you like aneesa and her family already or yet😉😉😁😁