*** payback(chapter 22) ***

Aneesah's POV

  "Aneesah habibty " zayn said softly feeling my heart skip a beat, i closed my eyes tighter ignoring him. He pressed my arms gently while me being me remained unfazed by his actions.

"Aneesah I'm going to say whatever i want to say whether you're listening to me or not" he breathed heavily then continued "habibty first of all... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for not taking care of you and for leaving you at the hospital alone, I'm sorry for ruining our honeymoon can you please forgive me? "

Not so easily Mr.zayn yusuf you left me on my honeymoon injured and in a country of my dreams, i wanted this week to be the best week of my life but No.

I relaxed my mind and exhaled softly allowing sleep to overcome me completely forgetting the man next to me existed.

   I slept and woke up several times with Ramadan back on his seat until i heard the plane was landing. I felt unexpectedly happy I'm seeing the family i miss so very much, stepping my foot outside the airport looking at the scarce stars up the sky, i walked towards ubaid and sayf who i spotted under the street lights of the dark airport, they were waving with baloons and a welcome banner like i went to neverland and came back. The smiles on their faces faded as soon as they saw my bruised face and single crotch. They dropped the banners and rushed to my side.

"Habibty what happened ?" Ubaid asked hugging me lightly. 

"Who did this to you? " sayf spoke angrily scanning my face as soon as they saw zayn coming they battled towards him, sayf held his collar shaking him roughly.

"You call this a honeymoon? " ubaid punched him from the side.

"Boys, leave him alone" Ramadan appeared from nowhere pulling our luggage suddenly loosening sayf's hands on zayn.

"This is something between them not something we can get involved with" i opened my mouth ajar looking speechlessly at Ramadan.

"Look who's talking" sayf uttered glaring at zayn " Ramadan this jerk is trying to kill my sister"

"SHE'S MY SISTER TOO" Ramadan yelled for the first time since the last time he fought with zayn. Only Allah knows what he told him.

"Ubaid,sayf let's go home please " i looked slightly at them not wanting to see the zayn who was standing like a statue between my brothers.

"Habibty aneesah are you..." Ramadan started while i cut him off angrily.

"I want my two brothers to take me home please and the other person can take his friend to his house" how could he take his side too.

****

"Aneesah habibty " mom hugged me a big smile plastered on her face until she felt the cold metal touch her skin.

"Habibty subhanallah what happened? " mom started panicking.

"Mom can we please get inside? I want to seat down " her face full of concern she nodded letting me and my brothers in.

  I sat down beside my beautiful old lady whose face was gave out she was waiting for an explanation after looking at the dull faces of my brothers.

"Mom how are you?" I smiled after sipping the glass of water she kept infront of me.

"You know that's not what i want to hear" i sat up adjusting my crotch.

"Mom....i " when someone interrupted me.

"Mom she's fine I'll tell you e..."

"NO YOU WON'T " i found myself standing.

"That's no way to talk to your brother young lady " Ramadan barked disgustingly.