💛Family once again (chapter 32)💛

Zayn's POV

We spent the whole day together, the only place i didn't follow her was the bathroom. I know i was kind of a creep but, you can't blame me...i missed her a lot.

"Assalamu alaikum habiby zayn where's my daughter ?" Mama yelled through the phone as soon as i picked it. I laughed

"She's right h..." she interrupted me

"Give her the phone yaar" i tapped aneesah who was preparing dinner after we went shopping for grocery.

"It's maa take the phone before she teleports here" she chuckled then collected the phone. They talked for over an hour which was very boring. The food was ready and served by me but, she couldn't eat so, i snatched the phone while she looked at me in disbelief.

"Maaa" i nagged "come see her tomorrow, i want to talk to her too"

"Araay see this naughty boy. I'll come see her....hmm" she hanged up the phone making me and aneesah burst into fits of laughter.

"Let's eat habibty " i took a spoonful and headed for her mouth.

"Hey, that's too much" she glared at me.

"Well, I'm not sure if you ate well cause i wasn't there" i raised my collar and lifted my perfect jaw making her laugh a lot then opened her mouth.

Aneesah's POV

"So, how was spain?" Zayn finally asked against my hair as we lied on his bed.

"It was good" i breathed out then continued "akhi got better faster than me who was sitting in a wheelchair" i felt him tighten his grip on my waist.

"The moment i learned to walk akhi suggested i go to the international university there, i agreed since he could do anything at that point. He stopped me from contacting anyone, i made a lot of friends there but, akhi wouldn't let me hang out with them. If i had to go out he'd accompany me"

"Was it hard?" He asked "I'm so sorry i didn't..."

"No it wasn't, i was happy cause he was happy. I have never did anything for him so, i was glad he got much better. He socialised with people there and took his medicines on time"

"I'm happy you're both back " he whispered then kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm happy that I'm back too" i said as he chuckled lightly then stroked my hair continuously.

"Habibty" i groan then he added "sleep " i smiled and closed my eyes.

   The place i belong was here all this while, for the first time after i felt peaceful.

"I like this one" zayn announced from the bed pointing towards the peach abayah in my hand.

   Since we returned from the hospital he has just been sitting on the bed looking at me like I've grown two heads.

"Then this one it is" i agreed smiling at the abayah. After getting dressed i applied a little make up admiring my happy self when zayn's troublemaking started.

"Habibty, have you seen my watch?" He can obviously see it on the dressing mirror infront of me.

"Yeah it's right here" i lifted it up.

"Oh can you bring it over here ?" He smirked.

"No, i can't and i suggest we go downstairs now everybody will be here soon" i said fixing my peach shayla around my head.

"But, i want to sit here with my wife "

"Well, your wife is a bit busy habiby zaynou" he swiftly stood up and hugged me. His chin resting on my shoulder.

"What did you call me?" He whispered making me cold.

"Habiby?"

"No"

"Za..." the door bell suddenly rang and zayn disappeared to get it, making me long for his warmth.

   "Aneesah bhabi habibty " yazeed rushed into the house as soon as zayn opened the door not even sparing him a glance. I smiled as soon as he came in zayn's mom and dad following behind him

"Yazeed how have you been?" I asked as soon as he stopped infront of me.

"Ya Allah bhabi do you know how much I've missed you?" He rolled up his sleeves "just look at how my biceps have weakened " suddenly a smack landed on his right bicep making him yell in pain.

"My wife isn't your wife kiddo" zayn announced maa appearing behind him laughing.

"Assalamu alaikum maa and papa"

"Wa'alaikum mussalam binty habibty" maa engulfed me in a motherly hug." Have you been well?" Papa asked as i saw Zayn winked at me behind maa so, i was looking at him directly.

"Yes maa, I'm so sorry for making you a lot." Zayn's eyes were too mesmerising i almost trampled on my words.

"It's okay jaan as long as you're okay " i pulled out of the hug eager to look down.

"Bhabi I'm hungry when are we gonna have this dinner "yazeed whined and before anyone could reply the door bell rang again.

"That must be the kabeers" i announced referring to my family. It was zayn's idea to have dinner with the whole family and it really made me happy.

"Assalamu alaikum mom and dad" i greeted them, hugging mom instantly. "Please come in" i gestured and in they came. My brothers appeared behind them all dressed in the emarati thobe phew..thank God no suits today.

"Assalamu alaikum to my three handsome gentlemen " i giggled as i saw Ramadan's annoyance towards the thobe.

"Believe me it was mom's idea" he defended fixing the cap and scarf.

"Why are my brother-in-laws still standing there, please come in" zayn said approaching us.

"Thank you in law" ubaid thanked me then kissed my cheek before entering.

"Jazakallah in law this inconsiderate monkey is despicable " sayf announced as i flashed him deathly glare.

"You're not getting chicken biryani today I'll make sure of it" i fired back making zayn laugh and ubaid kissed me and the three went in leaving me and Ramadan behind.

   I smiled up at him and without any words he hugged me.

"Thank you Akhi, for being my brother. I can't ask for anything more" i sincerely spoke.

"I love you princess "

"I love you too Ramadan kabeer but, I'm hungry" he chuckled and we went in.

   The table was full of smiling faces of my loved ones. I sat beside zayn the love of my life and all the faces Infront of me couldn't be happier that i was back and everybody was happy.

Ya Allah please continue to bless this family and grant us more happiness.

"Ubaid how are my kids ? I miss them a lot" i asked gulping down my pineapple juice.

"They've been great habibty, fatima and aysha in grade 3 always ask of you" awwn those beautiful children.

"You'll get to see them soon in sha Allah " zayn commented.

"How's working as the director been ibny?" My dad asked zayn.

"It's been tough but, Alhamdulillah I'm doing great now right papa?"

"Sure you are masha Allah" his dad replied.

"Bhabhi please call me whenever you cook chicken biryani" yazeed butted in making us burst in laughter as he munches on his food deliciously.

Assalamu alaikum how did i do... i hope you really like this one  and don't forget to vote,comment and share

💜💜💜💜💜💜💚💚💚💚💚💛💛💛💛💛❤❤❤❤❤❤✌✌✌✌✌