* spain (chapter 18) *

Zayn's POV

*You never know what it means to truly have someone love you until that person stops*

'I love you sooo much' as soon as those words pierced my ears, my brain froze and my heart pumped faster than normal. Did she really mean that? I hope she does, i really do. She froze too realizing the words that left her lips, her hands slowly loosened on my neck as she dropped her feets to the ground, she blushed fixing her gown shyly.

I pulled her waist a bit closer tilting my head to look at her embarrassed face.

" is that a confession?" I smiled knowing very well she won't be able to answer to that.
Suddenly a knock came through as i permitted whoever it is in, letting go of her as she took few steps back.

"Habiby what took both of you so, long?" Mom asked proceeding towards me "didn't you two like my honeymoon suprise?"

"No maa....aneesah LOOOVESS your suprise" i stressed on 'love' suppressing my laughter as i cleared my throat glancing at her briefly.

"It was all thanks to your ideas" she looked up at maa suprised as i stole a glance at her slim face "yes binty, i wanted you both to take a break from work and have fun so, zayn suggested spain and it's a one week at a resort" she looked back at me briefly then looked back at maa.

"Thank you so much immee but, you didn't have to stress yourself and..."

"No i wanted to. Now both of you come down and have your breakfast" touching aneesah's head she ordered and left. I love my mom

"So... Mrs. Zayn where were we?" I smirked taking even steps towards her timid figure whilst she walked back.

"Umm....i... i mean" she met the wall when i was inches away from her, her lashes flickering like a doll "How...did you know i wanted to go to spain?"

"I asked Ramadan everything" she snapped her face up 'suprise' written clearly "yap...ya zawjtee i asked him where you have been dreaming of going and spain he said 'simple' " i replied smiling while mentally patting my head as my wifey stood there speechless now let's go have breakfast I'm hungry "

"But...i mean what about school ?"

"I already sent a letter to your school" her face is neutral so i guess i didn't do the right thing "if you don't like it i can..."

"No thank you " and she flashed me that smile that melts my heart.

*****
Aneesah's POV

Next day at the airport

"neesah habibty close up okay ?" Ramadan buttoned my jacket and securing my shayla around my head.

"Habiby ramadan if you don't want me to die before we reach spain let me take this off" i started unbuttoning them.

"Aneesah listen to your grandma" ubaid mocked at Ramadan while we burst into laughter. Here we are at dubai international airport after all the ' take care of yourself' speech from immee and mom who came with dad and her boys as soon as the sun rose. the boys suggested to drop us off, me being the only female got bored on the way cause all they talked about was last night's football match. I didn't even know zayn watches football.

"Yeah i agree too " zayn too commented laughing hard, we all laughed earning a glare from angry bird ramadan ahki.

"Okay enough...you all shouldn't be making fun of our big boss " i spoke slowly patting his shoulder as his frown turned into a smile. I'm going to miss you all and most of all you, Ramadan.