****back again(chapter 30)****

Aneesah's POV

  Five days passed and all i saw were doctors, nurses and my white ceiling. I asked the doctor yesterday if i could get an ultrasound to check if my baby was okay but, the answer i got broke my heart into a million pieces.

My baby....the love of my life. I've lost you.

Zayn, I've lost our baby. How will i look at you again ?

I always  asked the doctor where Ramadan was and he always tells me he's fine and what he needs is me to get better. Today the doctor finally discharged me and i was given a wheelchair. I'm expected to use it until i can walk properly again.

  "Dr. Frank, where is my brother?" I asked him as soon as the nurse helped me sit on the wheelchair.

"He's here" the voice I've longed for five days spoke instantly. He was wearing a black suit and a red square poking from his suit pocket. He looked more handsome and healthier than the last time i saw him.

"Akhi" i squealed almost jumping from the chair. He chuckled at my reaction and kneeled to my height.

"Did someone miss me?" I could only nod as i hugged him crying silently "ohh yeah i remember our monkey princess cries too much" i hit him instantly, making him vibrate with laughter.

"Okay, i think it's time to see our new home now" new home kept lingering in my mind all the way to our apartment.

      "Aneesah do you like our new home?" He let me roam in the middle of the apartment's living room as soon as we got in. It reminded me of my honeymoon even though it was a few days i really loved it, i cherished every second of it.

"Princess? Do you not like it?" Ramadan appeared from the bedroom side. His forehead folding slightly into a frown. 

"No, i like it... i love it" i rolled the wheels of the chair moving towards him while he staggered back as i move further. "Akhi" my eyes spoke pity.

"You...you don't like being here with me right..." i shook my head while he frowned deeper " you prefer being here with that careless husband of yours right? "

" no...no - " he hit the ceramic flower vase with a force. it shattered into million pieces beside me. I screamed with the rest of energy left in me, my head stung with an unbearable pain resulting in my eyes shutting close. I felt a hand hug me and soon beads of liquid which i assume as tears dropped on my shoulder.

"Shhh I'm so sorry habibty... i could have hurt you" . the sick ramadan is gone, finally. " do you want to go back home?" I hugged him back, my pain still piercing my brain.

" No " i whispered " let's stay here for a while "

"Okay anything for you habibty" he kissed my cheek " let's get you freshen up and get some rest" i nodded happily.

   It's been two months since we've been living here in spain. Ramadan has been taking his medicines regularly and so far nothing went wrong. There's no exact angle of spain i haven't seen, it gets more beautiful as i look more into it.

"Akhi" i called unto him as he stared down the ocean underneath the Hercules. The place zayn made my heart stand still. I  miss you habiby zaynou.

"Can't i talk to mom or dad?" I asked him slowly dreading his answer. He hesitated for a while

"No" he said shortly his eyes fixed on the waves. I completely understand him, he's still scared something might really end my life, if i leave his sight. Ya Allah please protect my brother and give him peace of mind for he has endured more than he deserves astagfirullah.

"Your wish is my command sire" i took a single large step towards him as i giggled and wrap his left arm with my two hands. He looked down at me and smiled without a word and then, looked back down the waves. I almost turned you into a monster in the eyes of everybody but, never again. Your smile is worth sacrificing the little time i hadn't given you.

   I made a lot of spanish friends around there and i learned a little spanish from them too. Akhi transferred me to the international university there and i couldn't refuse even though i wanted to return home, i wondered how the kids at the charity foundation are and how zayn and my family are.
I started going to school and when I'm back I'd spend the whole rest of the day with Ramadan who enjoys doing his work online. Two years went away like the twinkle of an eye and i was done, on my graduation day Ramadan couldn't think of anything to give me so he asked me on a siblings date at a Chinese restaurant.

"Akhi, i never imagined chinese food tasting this good" i honestly said fixing my shayla which i was struggling with since i started eating.

"I guess tasting is believing monkey face" Ramadan chuckled earning himself a murderous glare from me as he gulped down his soup.

"Here" he said pushing an envelope towards me.

"What's that? Vacation to maldives? " i squeal pulling the envelope towards me, the moment i opened it i found myself in tears.

"Shhhh... neesou you cry when you're sad, in pain and now happiness too? " he mocked me as his arms wrapped around my small figure. It was a plane ticket to dubai home.

"Shut up" i laughed and cried all at the same time making him laugh even more.

    The hot air of dubai greeted me as soon as i stepped down the plane, a smile crept along my lips as i adjust to the weather i grew up in.

"Monkey face you're blocking me"Ramadan whined behind me.

"Well, I'm sure there's enough space around this airport unless you plan on walking through me" i said sarcastically holding unto my backpack. He laughed and then said he'll get our luggage and probably someone might be waiting for me. The moment he finished his sentence i ran out and mom and dad stood there smiling and waving. I ran to them and  engulf them in a hug.

"Ohh aneesah would you ever grow up?" Mom breathed on my shoulder.

"Naah i don't think so" i replied as dad chuckled.

"That's daddy's girl" he replied.

"I've missed you guys so much, where are the boys?" My eyes roamed behind mom and dad but, i couldn't see them.

I suddenly heard someone being punch behind me. I felt mom gasp and i suddenly turned around.

"UBAID WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" i stepped between ubaid and Ramadan who just got slapped by his younger brother.

"That's for taking away my happiness with him without even thinking about us" he yelled towards Ramadan who was smiling like an idiot.

"Ubaid, it's okay I'm fine " i said softly his eyes drifting down to me "come here you drama queen" i finished then hugged him.

"I miss you princess "

"I miss you too ubaid, a lot"

"HEY, monkey" someone like sayf called and yes sayf it was. 

"Ya Allah "i face palmed my face as i saw the whole airport staring at us. He was wearing a black shirt and ash sweatpants his hands in his sweat pockets as he walked majestically towards us. I stood dramatically watching him I'm sure the look on my face was priceless cause sayf kept smirking as he approached.

"Were you sleeping?" I asked my mouth falling to the ground.

"You know how he when it comes to sleeping " ubaid commented smacking sayf behind his head.

"Princess i was dreaming of you so, i couldn't wake up" he said sarcastically hugging me.

"Yeah I'm sure the Porsche is your favourite colour" i fixed the sentence for him. This car freak. We all bursted out laughing.

Zayn, I'm here, I'm back I'll meet you soon in sha Allah.

Assalamu alaikum yay I'm excited 💃💃💃💃 i can't wait our neesou is back now don't forget to vote, comment and share 💜💜💜💚💚💚💛💛💛✌✌✌✌

Allah Hafiz.