epilogue

Zayn's POV

   It's been six months after aneesah has been back. We usually try to enjoy the little time we could spend together at home and at the hospital too, we'd have lunch together there and text each other when we aren't together. I've been worried because aneesah keeps getting paler and thinner due to the internship stress. I try to help her in the little ways i could.

   "Habiby zaynou" aneesah called out from our room.

"Habibty you know what happens when you call me that right?" I asked her walking to the room and as soon as i saw her my heart skipped a beat.

She was brushing through her hair, a pout designing her lips.

"Help me with this job, i really don't know why i get tired of brushing my own hair oufff" she whined looking at my reflection on the mirror as i approach her "and Alhamdulillah I'm done with this internship struggle ya A..." she lost her voice when i placed a kiss on her shoulder.

"You know, Mrs. Zayn yusuf has turned into a whining queen these days" i spelled out as i reached for the brush and she immediately smacked my hand playfully pouting. I laughed at her childish expression. Ramadan was right when he said she never grows up

"Habi..." she quickly rushed to  the toilet holding unto her mouth and stomach.

"Aneesah, aneesah what's wrong wait ?" My mind kept thinking of things as i waited patiently for her holding unto my head as i looked down.

"Habiby" i felt her rub my back "I'm fine " she assured me while i pull her down to settle on my thighs. Her hands automatically went around my neck. Her eyes roaming mine.

"I think I'm pregnant zayn " those words made me hug her instantly.

"Ya Allah, i love you so much Mrs.zayn" i found myself say "Alhamdulillah " showering her face with kisses. She kept laughing as i went down and kissed our baby.

"Assalamu alaikum baby, are you Listening it's your dad" i whisper to her stomach as she giggled more. "I can't wait to meet you" i stood up and hugged aneesah again.

"Thank you for being in my life aneesah. I love you to the moon and back"

   Everybody was overjoyed over the good news and i couldn't be happier. Aneesah got to rest at home until she delivers and she isn't complaining cause she's got company; um ayman and of course the boss of the house like they call him, my childhood friend and aneesah's soulmate hehe Ramadan. He goes to check up on her daily and for minimum of 1 hour. We actually had that talk and he doesn't feel burdened that he made it obligatory for himself.

"Aneesah you need to change into these " i handed her the gown required for the ultrasound. It's been 4 months now and aneesah is making a fuss over the gown. She'll look like a bag of cement and all. You know, pregnant women things...oops.

"Do it for me please and besides you don't need to look Beautiful it's just an ultrasound and the whole family need to know if the baby is fine" i informed her and she took it an annoyed look printed on her face. Phew!!

" zayn you are rewarded with two" dr.fa'iz announced as he showed me two different big dot-like things.

"Ya Allah..  Alhamdulillah " aneesah said her eyes darting between her stomach and the screen.

"Alhamdulillah dr.fa'iz please get them printed while she changes"

"Sure man congratulations mam" dr.fa'iz smiled both at me and aneesah and left.

"I can't wait to tell everybody " i said rubbing my babies "i can't wait to meet you babies"

"I'm so happy too habiby" aneesah held unto my hand and i kissed it. "What would you like to name them?" I asked her as she looked shocked at me.

"I should?" She asked and i nodded.

"What do you think of yusuf and yazeed?" She asked.

"What about Ramadan and yazeed?" She smiled and nodded "i bet ubaid and sayf will be jealous" we laughed at that thinking of the babies.

"What if they're girls?" I asked her.

"Then the task of naming them is up to you ya habeeb" i laughed and kissed her on the forehead.

"You know you're beautiful right?"

"Now i do my handsome prince charming" i laughed and hugged her.

Actually I'm sorry to say 'the end' 😂😭 but seriously I'm gonna miss aneesah she's my Favourite character 😂 nothing attached. Now please can i get your comments if u want a Q &A or a bonus chapter.
Lot's of love to you all for making time for this book 😙😙😙😙
Vote, comment and share ❤❤❤❤❤❤💜💜💜💜💚💚💚💚