*marriage(chapter 10)*

Marriage came and caught zayn and aneesah when they least expected it. The parents were both excited and didn't see a reason to wait even though both zayn and aneesah were neutral about it but, that's faith. Allah wants it to be that way and so be it.

"Neesah habibty" Ramadan gasped at the sight of his beautiful sister who was dressed in a red beautiful lace gown which was paired with a silver shayla and a cape as she was preparing to leave with zayn.

"Akhi" she sobbed in between " I don't want to leave" crying so hard against her brother's chest.

" I know " he sobbed too beads of sadness dropped on her well styled hair " now don't mess up your makeup before zayn sees you" he managed to tease her while she cried only harder
"You're my only friend ramadan"

" you know you can always count on me right ?" he questioned rhetorically as she approved and they descended downstairs with her other two brothers holding the edge of her cape.

The whole family cried with her as she entered the passengers seat with her husband after promising to take care of aneesah.

She saw him for the first time after the day he came for the proposal, no words spoken as he started the engine and soon they were on the road, he gripped onto the steering wheel staring ahead. Aneesah let out a sigh after what felt like 30mins.

"Hi" was all zayn uttered his jaw tensed as his eyes still glued to the road. She dared a glance at him through the edge of her eyes.

"Hy" she replied sniffing silently while drops of multiple emotions slipped down her cheeks ,not believing she even answered the person responsible for her depressed heart but what could she do 'I waited for you, you could've at least called me' the words stuck in hear mind unsaid but felt.

He drove to the underground parking lot of an apartment and exited walking towards an elevator...aneesah summed her courage and followed him holding her clutch in her right hand and her gown on the other, looking at her through the edge of his eye. He suddenly felt guilty of not uttering anything to her and leaving her hanging. he pressed the security code and a beep was heard.

" I thought you wouldn't like it if we lived with my family so i bought this for..." us he wanted say but the words couldn't dare be said "let's go in" opening the door as he encouraged her in they did a salam and he took her to her room. ' all i could do for you is give you privacy'

" go in if there's anything you don't like i can change it"

zayn looked down his shy wife as he was a few inches taller, she raised her head in approval as she opened the door.
An ash sparkling wall pierced her retina as she walked further inside greeted by the king sized bed by the right infront of it lied a rug as soft as a cat's fur, her dressing mirror beside it had different kinds of perfumes and cosmetics...she walked towards a small room which had her legs weakened ,her walk in closet which as soon as she opened it she squealed, dresses of different designs were hung and the drawers filled with shayla's, abayas,skirts and many more of different designs and colours, the bathroom and every other thing was beautiful.
She performed her abulution and changed into a free gown and wore her hijab as she waited for her husband to lead her through the two raka'ats conducted by a couple on the day she arrives. Zayn on the other hand thought she'd be hungry so he ordered some pizza and pineapple juice which on its arrival he had also performed his ablution and walked towards her room.

A soft knock was heard through her door she asked him to come in which he did and with every step he took towards her she got more scared of their future, the feeling was mutual but only if she had known she would've been more relaxed. As he took his last step the tears she had managed to hold back through the journey found their way down her beautiful face masha Allah zayn thought as he looked fascinated at the creation of Allah.

"Eat this first and then we'll pray" he more like begged her than ordered as he set the serving tray he was carrying

Ya Allah how can a human being be this cruel, i needed him to console me like Ramadan did...oh akhi I miss you

The tears freely flowed as she sipped the juice he brought and said "shukran" he uttered no word after and led me the prayer his recitation was a melody that brought peace to her broken and bleeding heart surely the holy Qur'an is wonderful... she thought she can finally die right there and now while offering prayers to the almighty and behind her husband, they concluded the prayer and after all supplication he finally spoke

"Aneesah look at me" he ordered softly as she lifted her eyes to see him fully for the first time.

His Brown eyes held promises and kindness nothing more, he was more handsome than i taught he called my name again his jaws twitching which was decorated with a trimmed beared Masha Allah

"Aneesah I really don't know what to say but please don't expect more than care from me...i would do all i can in my might to see that you don't complain and if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask me no matter what it is" he spoke as polite as he could in order not to hurt her but he already did since the day he walked pass her

"Okay jaxakallahu khairan (may Allah repay you with goodness)" she managed to reply as he caught a slight hurt in her eyes before she looked down her hands

"I'll let you sleep...my room beside yours incase you need something " he offered ashamed of hurting her as she nodded and he left the room

Good night habibty, you finally became mine today and I'll surely not let you leave no matter what.

A/N
Pheww that was the longest chapter I've written so far,do you like it? Alright press that star for Mr and Mrs zayn yusuf 😍😍😍💕💕💕😙❤💫💫💫