A New Beginning

Introduction to characters in this chapter:

Kristin:
17 years old,an only child of a widow,loves to sing and dance,never had a boyfriend.

Kristin's mother:
In her early 40s,a widow,works as a stylist in BigHit Entertainment,wishes to see her daughter get married to a lovely man someday.

Introduction:
It has been one year since my father died...It was not easy for my mum and I to move on.He died of a heart attack,that day was heart breaking.

Everything changed when we got the opportunity to move to South Korea with my uncle.My uncle is the manager of one of Korea's most successful company,BigHit Entertainment.There,he brought up a boy band called BTS.

"Kristin,honey,wake up, we're going to be late!"mum yelled from downstairs.I quickly shot up from bed and rubbed my eyes with my hands,I looked at my white alarm clock and read the time,"9:45!"I yelled in disbelief."Oh no,our flight is at 10a.m, I'm so late!" "Great job Kristin."I mummered to myself.

It was the day that we've been waiting for,the day that we were moving to South Korea,to start a new life without my father.It was time for my mother to move on.Every night she would grieve for my father,her state was terrible.

My only uncle,uncle Bang and I couldn't see her like this.He then decided to move us to Korea,where he lived.He thought my mum would be able to move on and be happy like she used to be.Uncle Bang offered her to work as a stylist in her company,that way she could take care of the both of us.

I ran into my messy bathroom,brushed my teeth and took a quick shower,ran back to my room and put some comfy clothing on.Then, I quickly put my long,black hair into a ponytail and tossed my earphones,phone,charger,passport and visa into my new backpack that I bought the other day.I threw the backpack on my shoulder and dragged my heavy suitcase outside.
"Kristin come on our Uber is here!"mum yelled from the top of her lungs."I'm here."I said in a tired and sleepy voice.

I helped my mum put our luggage into the car trunk and we jumped into the car and headed to the airport.As soon as we arrived,we took our luggage and rushed into the airport.Luckily,our flight didn't leave as yet.We quickly made our way into the airplane,took our seats and got ready for the flight to take off."Goodbye New York City."I sadly said.

Author's note:
Hello,this is my first fanfic so I hope you enjoy it:-)