Will You?

The chirping of the birds and rays of sunlight that peaked through the closed blinds,were what woke me up.I inhaled deeply,ready for another great day with my family.I stretched lazily and checked the time on my phone."7:28."it read.I turned right to see a sleeping Jeongsan,I sat up to look for Jungkook but he was not there.He's at work? But today is Saturday.Probably he's in the bathroom.I got off the bed quietly and went to the bathroom.I knocked on the door,waiting for an immediate response,I got none.I quickly opened the door that I thought was locked and looked for him.The bathroom was empty,where was he?!

I ran downstairs to see my mum and uncle breakfast."Good morning,did you see Jungkook?"I asked in a panicked tone.They shook their heads negatively and asked me to join in for breakfast.I kindly rejected them and went upstairs.I picked up my phone and dialed Jungkook's number."The number you're trying to call is currently switched off."the annoying voice tone said.I recalled many times but my efforts failed.Sigh,where is he,why is his phone turned off?!Did he leave me?! What am I thinking,he won't do that!Will he?! Then,I remembered Jimin oppa,he's probably with Jungkook.I dialed Jimin oppa's number,he answered at once.

*On the phone*
Me:Good morning,do you know where Jungkook is?!
Jimin:Good morning,we're out with the others,don't worry his phone died.
Me:Oh okay,thank goodness,have fun!
Jimin:We will,bye!
*End of call*

I took a sigh of relief,but I was confused.Why were they out this early? Jungkook would've tell me if they were going out,it's strange he didn't this time.Where did they go out though? Once they're happy I'm fine,I was just a worried and a little scared.I brushed that thought off and went to the bathroom.

I went into the shower and turned the water on.The cold water trickled down my back as I shivered.Soon,I was finished showering,I dried my hair.I laughed to myself and went back outside,Jeongsan was up."Good morning my son."I smiled."Good morning,where's appa?"he said still half asleep while rubbing his eyes."He's out with your uncles."I said."Couldn't we go with him,I miss him,I want to do more pillow fights!"he sadly said.My heart ached on hearing those words,maybe Jungkook needed so time with his hyungs,I totally understood."He'll come back soon,now let's go for breakfast!"I said excitingly as I grabbed his hand and carried him downstairs.

We sat at the table and ate some delicious food.I hardly ate,the time flew so quickly,it was already 11 a.m,breakfast turned into brunch! After brunch,Jeongsan and I went upstairs.I sat on my bed while I watched Jeongsan play with the toys his appa bought him.I needed to use the washroom so I told Jeongsan that I'll be right back.When I was finished doing my business,I heard a conversation being held outside.I opened the door but someone pushed me back inside,I loudly gasped.He locked the door.

"Miss me?"Jungkook asked as his veiny hands held my waist and a smirk appeared on his face."Of course I did,I was so worried where you disappeared suddenly!"I pouted."I'm sorry but you'll find out where and why I went out,later."he smirked."What's happening la- before I could've finish,he shut me up with a kiss.A passionate and long one it was,until we got interrupted."Appa,is everything okay?!"Jeongsan yelled in concern.Jungkook broke the kiss and rolled his eyes,"Why Jeongsan?!"he whined."Everything's fine,I'll be out soon."Jungkook yelled back.I was about to reach for the door to unlock it but he blocked the way.

"Where are you going baby,soon doesn't mean right away."he laughed and pulled me close to him,our eyes locked,my nose on his.His gaze made me crazy and made my heart throb,it will always.He shifted his dreamy eyes to my lips,I know what his next move was.He leaned in closer,closing the small gap between us.Quickly,I moved out of his way,unlocked the door and ran outside.I could hear him calling to me but I ignored it and sat on my bed.Suddenly,I received a text from Jungkook.

"There's a white box beneath your bed,get dressed in that and meet me at 'xxxxx' at 8 p.m"it read.Confused was what I was at this moment,but I trust him so I'll go.I looked underneath the bed for the box when I saw someone's feet.I looked up to see him,'tonight at 8',Jungkook mouthed and winked.I nodded and took out the shiny box,he left the room with Jeongsan.I uncovered it,inside was a short,white lace dress,along with some silver jewelry and high heels.A note flew out as I unfolded the dress,"I hope you love it just as much as I love you."it read.My heart smiled,only he can make me feel this way.

Jungkook's POV
Want to know where I disappeared at 7 a.m?!We went to the jewelry store. I begged my hyungs and I to help me choose a ring for my special someone.Not any ring and not for any person.An engagement ring for Kristin.We chose this beautiful diamond ring,I hope she likes it.I told her meet me at this place near the beach,where I would propose to her tonight.Everyone knew I was gonna propose tonight,expect her.
End of Jungkook's POV

*Time skip,6;39 p.m*
8 p.m was soon approaching,I decided to get ready.Jungkook wasn't at home,neither Jeongsan.I texted Jungkook and told him that I was on my way.I left the house and had our family driver carry me to the place Jungkook wanted me to meet him at.

An hour later,I arrived at this place near the beach?! The driver opened the door for me and led me to this place which was beautifully decorated with lights around the posts and rose petals on the floor.A huge chandelier hung from the nicely designed ceiling while a large,circular table had champagne,plates,knives and forks laid on it.

As I was admiring the white and blue drapes,the lights suddenly turned off leaving me in a place that was 'dark as pitch'.I heard the sound of footsteps coming my way,then humming.I tried to recognize the person but I couldn't because how dark it was,his dark clothing blended perfectly with the night's sky.Instantly,I recognized who it was when he sang...

105 is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough,so there ain't no need to rush
But one day,I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say will your marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

I could feel tears filling my eyes,what is he saying?! He hummed sweetly as he made his way up to me.His figure and black tux could be clearly seen now."Will you?"he asked.Jungkook knelt down on his right knee and took out a little red box from his pocket.My heart wanted to 'jump out of my chest',because of how fast it was beating."Kim Kristin,the love of my life,my everything,my other half,will you marry me?"he asked as he stared into my soul.I swore my heart stopped,tears rolled my cheeks,I was speechless.Without hesitation or thinking,I nodded positively,my mouth couldn't from words even if I tried to."Y-yes."I cried.Jungkook smiled,took my right hand and slipped a diamond ring on my finger.He lifted me up and spun me around,"Your mine,I'm yours."he smiled.I cried happy,uncontrollable tears,words couldn't express how elated I was."I love you."I said."I love you more."he said and kissed my forehead.He wiped my tears with his thumb and led me to the table.

I didn't expect Jungkook to do all this.I knew we would have to get married sooner or later but I didn't expect it this fast.I'm so happy,I feel so lucky.We are gonna be legally married soon,this all feels like a dream.He makes me feel so special and wanted.

We enjoyed the rest of the night talking,eating,dancing and taking a stroll by the beach.He's such a gentleman,the cold breeze blew causing me to shiver,but,he gave me his jacket to keep me warm.Can I be more thankful and happier than this?! I'm gonna be the wife to the love of my life soon...

After all that fun,we drove home and immediately fell asleep.This time,we had the room for ourselves,Jeongsan is being babysit by my mother,finally no one to disturb us!