Am I To Be Blamed?!

"W-what do y-you want?!"I yelled at the top of your lungs as she yanked my hair."Shut up b*tch,your 'boyfriend' will hear you and come and save you,it'll look like I'm the bad one."Kara spoke."Anisa h-help me!"I screamed in need of help."Didn't you hear her,shut the hell up!"she yelled as she roughly pushed me to the wall."If you didn't steal what is mine,you wouldn't be in this situation right now."Kara laughed as she threw me to the ground and dug her red heels onto the palm of my right hand."Ahhh!"I groaned in pain.I couldn't control it anymore,tear drops came streaming down my face 'like a gushing river'."Cry b*tch,because that's all you could do."Kara laughed devilishly.I spotted Mrs.Jeon's guards,they were coming closer to me.Anisa quickly took out a gun that hid by her waist and shot them.I screamed in fear.While they were distracted I gathered all my strength and got up and ran 'as fast as my legs could've carried me'."B*tch!"Kara yelled at me.I kept running for my life until I tripped on a small stone in front of the front door."Stop running,no one can help you now,stop it otherwise I'll kill you!"Kara threatened as she aimed the gun at my forehead."Kill m-me but don't touch J-jungkook."I stuttered out of breath."Well I should your beloved Jungkook instead,what do you think?!"she laughed maniacally."Don't you dare!"I commanded while gasping for air."Don't talk to me like that you b*tch,who do hell you feel you are,you're just a worthless piece of garbage!"she exclaimed in anger and slapped me hard across my cheek,making them cherry red.Blood dripped down my right palm,the one she dug her heels into,it didn't hurt at all,what hurt me was knowing that she was about to do something to Jungkook."Are you just describing yourself,do you even have mirrors in your house?!"I yelled in frustration."Oh honey,I thought you were smart!"she said as she slapped my other cheek.

Mrs.Jeon POV
I neatly plated the desserts for the kids,I went into the living room but they were no where to be seen.I looked upstairs for Kristin,I couldn't find her but I found my son.I told him come downstairs when he was finished whatever he was doing.
End of Mrs.Jeon POV

Kara walked past me and was about to enter the house."Leave him alone,he did nothing,punish me,aren't I'm the one who stole him from you,KILL ME!"I shouted in anger,I was a crying mess.She ignored me."JEON JUNGKOOK COME OUT FROM YOUR HIDING SPOT!"the devil yelled while aiming the gun and stepping foot into the house.'Faster than the speed of lightening',I got off the ground and followed her.I kept trying to grab the gun from her disgusting hands,it was no use,she held it so tight."IF YOU DON'T LET GO YOU'LL REGRET IT!"she yelled as her eyes turned red, expressing anger and hatred.I couldn't lose my love,I needed to fight!I finally was able to grab the weapon out of her hands...but she pulled the trigger.Anisa and Kara fled the scene.
*GUNSHOT*
My entire body froze,I realized that I was now holding the gun.

Jungkook's POV
I heard loud screaming,who was that?!I quickly shoved the box in my pants pocket and ran downstairs.There I saw my mother laying flat on the tiled ground...blood was oozing out of the chest of the woman who gave birth to me."MUM!"I yelled in disbelief.The jewellery box fell out of my pocket.
End of Jungkook's POV

"MUM!"I heard Jungkook shout.He darted across to her and immediately knelt on the floor.A diamond ring fell out of Jungkook's pants pocket,I looked at it then at him.He looked at me in disbelief.I was still holding the gun,I quickly dropped it on the floor.I was 'planted to the ground',tears rolled down my puffy cheeks,my hands were covered in red liquid."Mum stay with me okay!"he cried while holding her hand and caressing her hair.He dialed a number,I assumed it was the other members by what he said.This was the first time I saw Jungkook crying,I tried to move my feet,I couldn't...I was too shocked by the incident.Jungkook picked her up bridal style and carried her to his car.I snapped back into reality,I ran outside.I spotted Jimin getting ready to drive out of the garage."J-jimin!"I cried.He ran to me and hugged me.Then,he signalled me to get into his car,I quickly did and we drove to the hospital.We finally arrived at the nearest hospital.We ran inside and spotted Mrs.Jeon being transported into a room.We quickly followed her and stood outside the room.I looked inside through the wide window,I saw an unconscious Mrs.Jeon lying in bed with blood smeared all over her body.Jungkook was inside too,he cried uncontrollably.I wanted to go in but a weeping Jimin stopped me.Soon,the other members,my mother and Uncle Bang came to the hospital."What's happening?!"a concerned Uncle Bang questioned."Mrs.J-jeon."Jimin stuttered and pointed the room,they all gasped.My back slid against the wall,I hugged my knees and cried uncontrollably.Jimin stooped down and tried to calm me down,that's when the door opened a little.I shot up and faced a worried Jungkook."How's mum?!"I asked in concern."Mum,do you mean my mother."Jungkook said in a cold tone of voice."She said I could call her mum."I sniffled."What did she do you?!"he yelled."If she said anything to you,you could've simply come and tell me,WHY THE HELL DID YOU TRY TO KILL HER?!"he raised his voice."I didn't do anything!"I yelled."You don't realize what you did,you don't realize what you're saying!"he shook his head as tears escaped his eyes."If anything happens to her,I swear I'll never,  ever,forgive you!"he screamed."I didn't give you enough,that's why you wanted to take my happiness away?!"he continued."But I didn't do anything,give me a chance to explain."I begged."Stop with your lies,I thought you were a person I could love and trust,I was wrong,you're the total opposite!"he cried.I looked deeply into his eyes,they were filled with hatred and betrayal."I saw it with my own eyes!"he raised his voice.My eyes widened in shock.Suddenly,someone broke our conversation and hugged Jungkook."Oppa,I've heard the news,don't worry!"Anisa yelled and hugged him.He surprisingly hugged her back and 'cried a river'.Anisa flashed me an evil smirk,my 'blood boiled',I wanted to slap that smirk off her sickening face.Jungkook then broke the hug,his veins on his neck popped.Everyone except Jimin looked at me in disgust."What kind of daughter do I have?!"my mother yelled at the top of her lungs while crying uncontrollably.She then ran to the opposite direction and Uncle Bang followed her,he flashed me a disappointed look before leaving.Anisa and all the members except Jimin were about to leave.I held Jungkook's arm until he pushed it away,"Don't touch me with your f*cking bloody hands."Jungkook said coldly and left.My whole 'world came crashing down'.I cried,I cried,I cried,oh how I cried.I fell onto the ground,what did I do?! Suddenly I felt someone grab my cheek.I slowly looked up and saw a short figure looking at me,I couldn't see at first due to my blurry vision but then j recognized him."J-jimin oppa,I stuttered,why aren't you with the others?"I asked.He pulled me into a hug and patted my head."Shhhh,stop crying,don't worry."he said calmly."What are you doing,I tried to kill your brother's mother,why are you doing this?!"I cried.He sat on the floor and spoke,"I saw everything." "Anisa and Kara,hm?"he sighed.I looked at him in confusion,I asked him to explain himself.
Jimin's explaination:
I was with Anisa,until she left and said that she had some important work to do,she left but she forgot her phone.I thought she might need it so I followed her car and it led to some house,there I saw Kara and then you,I saw the whole fight,I couldn't come help you,I was too scared.When you all went inside the house,I made use of the chance,came out of my car and hid somewhere where no one could've seen me.I heard everything Kara said and did,it was her who pulled the trigger,not you,you'd never do that.
I pulled him into a tight hug and cried on his chest."T-thank you!"I stuttered.He smiled and picked me up from the floor."I'll believe and help you,don't stress about it."he smiled.I nodded and looked into Mrs.Jeon's room.I gasped because of what I saw...am I to be blamed?!