Making Memories With You

"Goodbye baby,be safe!"I yelled as I waved my hand at Jungkook.He dragged his suitcase and ran to my direction."I'll miss you,I'll come back soon,remember I love you guys!"Jungkook said to Jeongsan and I as he hugged us both."Get going,you'll miss your flight."I said as I broke the hug.He ran at 'the speed of light',back to the others while waving us goodbye.

I watched Jungkook until he was out of sight as he made his way safely into the airplane.Soon later it took off,leaving Seoul to go to Daegu.It was the second time he left me with Jeongsan,he had to go for their concert.

It has been two weeks since we got married,I still couldn't believe it.We went to the lovely Dubai for our honeymoon,it was unforgettable.One amazing week filled with great activities were spent there,bathing in the beach's crystal clear water and going to some places of interest.Mostly,we enjoyed each other's company and cherished the moments.

I let my thoughts go and held Jeongsan's hand.We then we left the airport and went home.

*Time skip,two weeks later*
I needed to see my husband badly,I was fed up talking to him on the phone and texting when I could just see him in person.Everything takes time,finally he was coming back home today.I got a sleeping Jeongsan dressed in some sweats and dressed myself into some comfortable clothing.

Then,I had our driver drive us to the airport.I stepped out of the car to meet a dark night's sky while the cold wind blew gently,sending 'shivers down my spine.I walked inside and sat on a soft chair.My eyes were closing,my mouth opened letting go loud yawns,I was so tired since it was 1 a.m in the morning.

Each time my light brown eyes decided to close,I struggled to keep them open,I needed to keep them wide open.This time I gave up too easily,I'm not the type to give up but my sleepiness got the best of me.Just as I was about to close my tired eyes,I saw something that made my want to stay awake whole day long.

There he was,dressed in cute,grey sweats,his black mask covered his mouth only revealing his eyes,but I recognized him.He ran up to me with open arms,I immediately shot up and embraced him tightly.A long hug from him was all I needed,we stood there in silence,all I could hear is the fast beating of his heart and him breathing.Jungkook broke the hug and kissed me hungrily but slowly.We broke it and our eyes locked,speaking for itself."I missed you."our eyes read,longing to be in each other's warm arms.Jungkook picked up our son who was sleeping on the chair and we went home.

*Time skip,1st of September*

Jungkook's POV
"Happy birthday to you,happy to you,happy birthday eomma and appa,happy birthday to you!"our son shouted as he entered our room."Good morning Jeongsan,thank you."I hugged him tightly.I pointed to my wife who was still asleep,"Eomma,wake up!"Jeongsan yelled into her ears.Immediately,she jumped up with a scared look on her face.

"Happy birthday!"Jeongsan and I shouted to her.I leaned in and gave a quick peak on her cherry red lips."Eww!"Jeongsan said in disgust.We laughed and apologized,Kristin then wished me a happy birthday."I made this for you!"the little boy said and shoved a handmade birthday card in front our faces.The cover of the card had 'happy birthday' obviously written on it in blue crayon.I opened the card to see a beautiful family drawing of my wife,my son and myself,how lovely,we were holding each other's hands.
End of Jungkook's POV

Time flew 'faster than a cheater could run',it was already our birthday.This time,I got to celebrate with the birthday boy,unlike the 3 past,depressing years."Get ready,we are going out."Jungkook winked at me."Where?"I asked curiously."You'll find out when we arrive."he smiled and smirked at me.This boy,he's full of all sorts of surprised! Before leaving the room with Jeongsan,he said,"Prepare for anything." Then,he left a confused me alone in the room,I got up and went to the bathroom.

After doing my business there,I wore a floral dress and packed a swim suit,some sweats and a fancy dress along with some of my essentials.I did exactly what he said,packed for anything! When I was done,I made my way outside,we went to his car and we drove to the destination.

The car stopped,is this our destination?! "The Han River?!" I exclaimed excitedly. He nodded and opened the car door for me.I was so elated and excited to be here,I wanted to come here ever since I stepped foot into Korea! Jungkook then opened the car trunk and took out a big,straw-woven basket.I twisted my eyebrows,showing my confusion.He laughed,held my hand and led me to the lush,green grass.

He spred a large cloth on the grass and sat on it,he pulled my hand making me fall and sit on it too.Food from the basket was taken out and put on the cloth."Awe a picnic!"I said happily."We should've bought Jeong- he cut me off,"From what I know today is our birthday,you and I only,not anyone else." I laughed hysterically and nodded in agreement.

Our day was well spent at the Han River.We ate,lay down on the grass admiring the blue sky and most importantly,made memories with each other.The river started to show it's night's beauty as the sun set and the silverish moon shone brighter than ever,it was our only source of light."Baby,you bought extra clothes didn't you?"Jungkook asked.I nodded and asked why."Well we are about to go to our next destination!"he shouted.I smiled and we packed out picnic stuff and headed to the car.

I had to change in...the car,I didn't mind but it was very uncomfortable.I put on a black dress along with some light makeup which I did using the rareview mirror.Jungkook came back in all black,from top to bottom."I hope this will be your best birthday ever."he smiled and intertwined his hand with mine.I nodded and gave him a tight hug,"I love you thank you for everything."I thanked him."It's makes me happy seeing you happy,I love you more."he replied and kissed my hand.

After our moment,he drove us to the place be planned for us to spend the night.I was quite excited,this is my ideal birthday,just spending the entire day with him.

We arrived and he opened the car door for me,being the gentleman he is."Fancy restaurant?"I asked impressed,knows me well,I would always end my day eating with him.A security opened the door for us as he let me go inside first.

"Reservation under the name Jeon?"he asked a middle aged women at the front desk."Right this way sir."she said and led us to a table that had a card on top of it,"Reserved for Mr & Mrs.Jeon."it read.

We sat on a white sofa and chatted for a bit."I'll be back baby,I think it's a great time to give you your presents before we dine."he said and left.I'll give him his a little later,it's special.

About 5 minutes passed and Jungkook hasn't come back yet,I'm starting to get worried.I hope everything's okay,I was left alone in the fancy restaurant that was reserved for us only.I waited and waited for my husband,where is he?!

Author's note
Hey everyone! This book is sadly coming to an end but before that,there has to be an excellent ending right?😁How do you think this story will end?Read the remaining chapters to find out!❤
HOLD UP
I JUST HIT 1K READS ON THIS BOOK😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
IT MEANS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😥