Disappearing One By One

Finally,we got home."Hyung,what am I gonna do with her?"Jimin whispered to Jungkook.We shifted our attention to Jimin,we laughed,"Awe,you two look so cute together!"Jungkook and I said in sync.Jimin blushed as I woke up Anisa.She slowly got up and apologized to Jimin for sleeping on his shoulder,he didn't mind.We went inside the house and went to our rooms,Anisa slept in the guest room.The night flew quickly,it was soon Sunday morning.

Harsh rays of sunlight streamed down on my face,causing me to wake up immediately.I woke up in such an elated mood.I showered and put on some comfy clothing.I waited for Jungkook to wake up and get ready,then we headed downstairs for breakfast."Good morning."we greeted."Good morning to the cutest couple ever!"Anisa shouted,I totally forgot she was here.We smiled and sat at the breakfast table.I sat between Jungkook and Anisa and waited for breakfast to be served.

A wonderful aroma filled the air as it was being distributed.After eating breakfast like any other day,we got on with our day.As Jungkook and I were walking upstairs, someone touched my shoulder."Hey,sorry to interrupt you two but I wanna talk to you."Anisa said.I nodded and Anisa and I went to my room.I patted the space next to me on my bed,indicating for her to sit next to me.She sat and immediately spoke,"Thank you so much for letting me stay here!"she said.I smiled and asked,"So what do you wanna talk to me about?" "Oh,um,please keep what I'm about to tell you between us only."she said.

I nodded and she continued,"So is Jimin dating anyone?" My eyes widened as the words came out her mouth."No,why do you ask,are you interested?"I smirked and poked her with my left elbow."I just wanna know!"she explained.I laughed uncontrollably,"Please,I'll keep it between us only."I said while making a promise with her by intertwining my pinky finger with hers.She nodded and inhaled deeply,"I have a crush on Jimin."she said while blushing.

"Aweee!"I reacted cutely."Last night he looked so good in those ripped jeans and that black leather jacket!"Anisa screamed excitedly."Does he know this?"I enquired.She shook her head,indicating that he didn't know."I don't wanna tell him either because I'm sure he won't love me back and I don't him to give up his passion just for me."she said sadly."But he loves you!"I accidentally blurted out."WHAT?!"Anisa shouted in disbelief.She held my hands and we started jumping like two crazy 10 year olds."ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"she yelled excitedly.I shook my head in disagreement and smiled with her.

I was so happy for her and myself,Anisa's love for Jungkook was disappearing,like my problems.I hope Jimin and Anisa would be one,they look so great together! Worries and stress were exiting my life,happiness was entering.I snapped back into reality and said,"You should tell him how you feel about him."I suggested."Okay."Anisa sighed.She went out of my room and Jungkook came in after."What did she say?"Jungkook enquired.I told him the situation,he was 'filled with joy'.

"Our problems are disappearing one by one."he smiled,I nodded positively."I hope they end up together,they look so cute together!"I said."They do but not as cute as us."Jungkook smiled as he hugged me."What are we gonna do today?"he asked.I shrugged my shoulders and fell onto my bed.Jungkook took the television remote and turned the it on."Netflix?"he asked me,I nodded lazily.

Jungkook turned on some random movie,I wasn't in the mood to watch it though,I felt sleepy and sick.I cuddled with Jungkook,during the boring movie.I caught myself falling asleep,I woke up and focused on the movie.This time,I was so tired,I just let myself get some rest.

*Time skip,4:48 p.m*

Kristin's POV
I woke up,I tried to get up but I was unable to.A sleeping Jungkook had his arms wrapped around my waist.I suddenly remembered Anisa.Where was she? Slowly,I removed his strong arms for my waist and got up.I took off the television and made my way to the guest room.I knocked softly,there was no answer,I knocked louder,but,there still was no response.Hesitantly,I opened the door.I looked every nook and corner for the black haired girl but she was nowhere to be found.I repeatedly called her name,there was no response."Anisa?"I said as I walked in the bathroom,it was empty.

Where is she?I thought once more.I walked out of the bathroom and outside the room.I was walking on the corridor when I heard strange sounds coming from Jimin's room.What was happening?!Is everything okay?!'Filled with fear',I opened the door.What I saw next made my 'jaw drop to the floor'.
End of Kristin's POV

My hands flew to my mouth."Already?!"I laughed.Jimin's lips were glued to Anisa's,they quickly parted lips when I spoke.They looked down in shame."What's going on here,wanna explain?"I laughed while looking at Anisa and Jimin."Meet my girlfriend,Anisa."Jimin said shyly."Aweee!"I said cutely."I'm so happy for you guys,you look so great together!"I shouted.They smiled and thanked me."Now we can go on double dates!"I said excitedly.

After I finished spoke,someone questioned,"What is going on here?"I turned around to see a confused Jungkook."They're official!"I said.Jungkook smiled and congratulated them."Don't let Mr.Bang find out about your relationship,your relationship is different from ours."Jungkook said to his hyung.Jimin nodded and we left the room to give them their space."One less problem for me!"I said elatedly.We walked back into my room and sat on my well made bed."Everything is going well,no more problems."Jungkook smiled.I nodded as he put his arms around my shoulder.

"Finally,we can be free!"I yelled in excitement."Yes,I hope we can stay problem free forever!"Jungkook laughed,we laughed happily."I wanna come to Bighit tommorow,it's been a while since I've went there."I said."Sure you can,but you're gonna be a big distraction for me."Jungkook sighed.I laughed and agreed.We spent a lot of time talking,it was finally dinner time.We went downstairs and sat at the table.Jimin was seated far away from his girlfriend,they didn't want anyone to be suspicious of them.We quickly ate,after dinner,we waved Anisa goodbye as she was about to leave for home.

The car drove off with speed,as Jimin and I waved her goodbye.It was a great day,happiness finally decided to enter my life.Could happiness last forever?I wish...When the car disappeared from sight,we went to our bedrooms.I was excited for tomorrow,I was going to the Bighit building,it seems like years since I last saw it.After wishing Jungkook a good night,I went to my room and rolled onto my bed.I positioned myself to sleep and my eyes closed in a 'matter of seconds'.