Is This Really Happening?!

Today is the day...the day that BTS will be moving into our house to stay for TWO WHOLE months.I don't want this to happen but at the same time I want it to...I can get closer to Jungkook... What am I saying?!

I opened my tired eyes and went to my bathroom and did my usual morning stuff.I went to my dressing table to put some light makeup on.I picked up my phone that laid on the dressing table and unlocked it."One message from mum?"I questioned aloud.I opened it and it read,"Good morning sweety, Uncle Bang and I left early to BigHit without you because we're going to help BTS pack to move in today, we'll be back soon, love you!"I smiled to myself but that smile soon faded when I realized I was home alone with the maids and bodyguards.

Immediately I locked my wooden bedroom door and all the windows.I then sat on my bed and turned on the television to watch Netflix and pass time.Half way into the movie,I heard a few cars coming into the garage.I slowly opened my windows and peeped outside to see who it was.I saw three BMW's driving into the large garage."They're here."I sighed loudly.

I went downstairs and made my way to the garage.I said good morning to BTS,my mother and my uncle as they came out of the cars.The maids then helped take out BTS' luggages from the car trunks. Several huge suitcases were carried by the maids and into the living room.Uncle Bang cleared his throat indicating he wanted to speak."So welcome guys to my house which you've all seen already,they're seven empty rooms waiting to become yours,the maids will carry you to your rooms,have a comfortable stay!"Uncle said while smiling.The maids picked up their luggages again and carried them to their room.

I quickly made my way to my room but someone stopped me.Someone tightly grabbed my right wrist and pulled me to the side.I looked up to see Jimin smirking."We're finally under the same roof."he smiled.I took his hand off of my wrist and nodded in agreement."Did you decide yet?"he asked while smirking."What are you-,I then remembered what he meant."Look,Jimin you're a really nice guy but you're not my type, I'm sorry."I said calmly."Oh,it's fine."he said as tears filled his eyes,he stormed off."Ugh,what have I done!"I asked myself.I made my way to my room then fell onto my bed.

"I should've said yes,but...I really don't love him,he doesn't make my beat like someone else does."I slowly said while regretting what I did.My mind was now filled with confusion,great!I sighed then continued watching television.Hours passed and my eyes were still glued to the television,I watched television the entire day.I checked the time,it was 6:30 p.m.My stomach started growling,I haven't eaten for the day,I didn't want to go outside,I was afraid of facing Jimin if saw him.

Suddenly,my mother yelled from downstairs,"Honey, come downstairs for dinner,you haven't eaten for the day!" "Great,now I have to face him."I sighed.I took off the television and went downstairs 'slower than a snail'.I sat at the table and waited for BTS to arrive.They soon came and by Jimin's facial expressions,I could've tell that he was still mad at me.He sat far away from me.The empty chair next to me was being pulled out.Jungkook sat next to me and smiled,I smiled back and fixed my messy hair.Why you may ask?I think I'm in love...in deep love...

Dinner was served and everyone ate deliciously.After we were finished,I wished everyone a great night and went to my room.I finished watching the movie I was watching earlier on and then went to sleep.

*Time skip,12;43 a.m*
I woke feeling really thirsty.I reached for my water bottle that was on my wooden bed side table.I opened the bottle when I realized it was empty,not a drop of water inside."Ughhh!"I sighed loudly while I got off my bed and quietly tiptoed downstairs.I went into the dark kitchen and opened the refrigerator.

Unexpectedly,I heard a strange sound.Fear overtook my entire body as I 'shivered in fear'.The weird sounds became louder,it sounded like footsteps.Without thinking,I screamed at the top of my lungs.Someone then covered my mouth,I closed my eyes shut."Shhh, you'll wake the others up."a familiar voice whispered.

Slowly,I opened my eyes and saw a tall figure. I couldn't see anything because it was 'black like a night's sky.I tried to speak but my mouth didn't move one bit."It's me,Jungkook."he whispered.I took his cold hand off my mouth and sighed in relief."You scared me!"I yelled at him.He laughed and apologized.I crossed my arms and fake cried."You're so cute,haha!"he.laughed.My heart fluttered and skipped a beat.

"What are you doing here anyway?"I questioned."I should be asking you that,what are you doing here ma'am?"he laughed."I'm here for water, I'm thirsty and there's no water in my room."I said.He said he was here for the same thing.I took out two cold bottled waters from the refrigerator,handed him one,sat on the couch and drank it.

"I can't sleep!" he whined.I giggled and said,"Same here."He continued talking,we talked whole morning about random stuff that came to our heads.We eventually fell asleep.

*Time skip,6:19 a.m*
I woke up on the couch.I tried to get up but I couldn't,someone's arms were wrapped around my tiny waist.I looked down and saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully.I smiled and fixed his messy hair,I stared at his handsome face,that jawline though...I looked at the circular clock on the wall and read the time."6:22!"I exclaimed."Oh no,mum wakes up at 6;30,she'll see us!"I panicked.I quickly tried to wake Jungkook up.

"Jungkook,get up my mother will wake up soon, she'll enquire what's going on!"I shouted in his left ear.He gave out a big yawn and pulled me into his embrace as I attempted to get off the couch."Stay."he requested."No, Jungkook, what are you doing?!"I yelled at him."I have an idea!"I smiled devilishly."OMG MUM!"I exclaimed.Jungkook quickly let me go, sprang up from the couch and neatened his clothes.

"Where is she?"he asked in confusion.My shocked face turned into a laughing one."Haha,it was a prank,you should've seen your face!"I laughed crazily."You scared me!"he yelled."Just giving you payback,now go to your room!"I laughed.We made our way upstairs, I noticed Jungkook was following me."Why are you following me?"I questioned."I'm not,this is my room."he said while pointing at the it."Hm,my room is right beside yours."I said."That's great!"he laughed while entering his room.

I shook my head from side to side and entered my room.I unlocked my phone and went on Twitter to check my notifications.Suddenly,my phone started to ring,Jungkook was calling,I rolled my eyes and answered the call.

*On the phone*
Me:What do you want?!
Jungkook:What's wrong Kristy? I just wanted to say hello.
Me:We literally just saw each other *laughs* and,don't call me Kristy,only close friends and family can call me that.
Jungkook:I know but I wanted to hear your voice.Am I not close to you? *laughs*
Me:I guess*I bursted out laughing*
Jungkook:Hm,well bye Kristy,love youuu.
*End of call*

As soon as I was about to argue with him for calling me 'Kristy',he hanged up the phone after saying 'love you' He's so crazy,I laughed.

Jungkook's POV
I called her because I already missed her voice,her presence,her scent,her.She's making me crazy... crazily fall in with her even more...I laughed and smiled to myself.Hopefully we can grow closer and closer and closer...
End of Jungkook's POV