I'm Sorry

"Babe."he sniffled."Please look at me."he said as he tilted my chin up.I looked at him in pain,but it soon disappeared as I saw that sparkle in his eyes once more."Let me explain everything."he said.I nodded and smiled half way.

"So I was going to look for you upstairs,I was worried why you took so long so I passed through the back door and Anisa followed me,I wasn't aware of it."he sniffied."She grabbed my face roughly and kissed me,I didn't kiss her back,she forced me to put my hands around her waist."Kristin,I hope you believe me,I'm so sorry for lying to you,I was afraid I'd lose you,I don't wanna lose you babe."I didn't kiss her back,because I love you and you only."he cried.He dropped on his knees and held my hands and repeatedly apologized to me.I felt horrible...why did I believe he kissed her...I'm such a bad girlfriend...he deserves someone better...he loves me that much?!I cried my heart out.

"J-jungkook,I-i'm really s-sorry for  believing you did something like this."I cried in pain."It's okay,I feel so terrible."he whispered sadly."No,it's not okay,I treated you so terrible."I cried loudly,I couldn't control my tears.I hugged him tightly,I didn't want to let go.I was so regretful,what have I done."Jungkook,I'm sorry."I kept saying.He stroked my hair,I cried even more."It's not your fault,I understand how you would've feel, please don't blame yourself."he smiled.I cried so much until I had no more tears to cry.

"Forgive me please,I promise I'll believe you no matter the situation and I'll always stand by you,I was so afraid of losing you,I don't want to lose you,you're my life."I said sadly."I don't wanna lose you either,you're my happiness,you're my everything,I can't live my life without you."he said as he stroked my hair."I love you."we said in sync.

"Please forgive me."I begged."I forgive you,you didn't do anything wrong,I understand how you felt,none of us are at fault,there's just someone who is trying to break our relationship and I'm not gonna let that happen."he said."She wants me but she can't have me."he smiled.I smiled and tightened the hug."I'm sorry."I repeated."No I'm sorry."he laughed."No I'm sor-before I could've speak,Jungkook pulled me closer to his face.I fell onto the bed,he was above me."I love you baby."he smiled.He stared into my eyes,his eyes were filled love."I love you more,I promise to always love and support you."I smiled widely."Such a bad girl,who told you that you can love me more than I love you."he laughed.

Jimin's POV
I hope Kristin and Jungkook could make up.They're a really cute couple.I think the feelings that I had for Kristin is finally going away,I considered her as my little sister now.I walked over to her room.Slowly,I slightly pushed open her bedroom door.How cute!Looks like they've made up,Jungkook's lips were glued to Kristin's,I was engulfed with happiness.
End of Jimin's POV

It was approaching dinner time.Jungkook and I went downstairs for dinner.We spotted Jimin as we were walking down the hall."I'm happy you guys made up."he smiled sweetly.We smiled and sat at the table for dinner.

Anisa's POV
A few minutes earlier...
Jungkook's lips tasted so sweet...He then pushed me away and broke the kiss,I guess he saw Kristin.I 'glued my lips' onto his,I saw Kristin looking at us.I deepened the kiss,she then ran away.Why does he like an ugly creature like her?!I'm a thousand times better!I was shocked when Amalia unnie showed me the picture of them together in Chanel.I promised Mr.Bang that I wouldn't tell anyone about Kristin's true identity,under one condition.I asked him if I could come over to his house whenever I wanted,he easily agreed,he had to.I couldn't spot Jungkook,Kristin and Jimin at that moment,they're probably arguing.I wanted Jungkook...I needed Jungkook...and I won't stop until I get him...
End of Anisa's POV

Everyone ate in silence when unexpectedly Uncle Bang spoke."So Anisa or whatever the girl's name is,made a deal with me."he said as we listened attentively."She can come over whenever she wants,that's the only way we can get her to keep out secret."he said.Immediately,my hands held Jungkook's hands."Don't worry he mouthed."he said as he held my hand tightly.I nodded and smiled and finished my dinner.

After that,I wished everyone a good night and Jungkook and I made our way to our bedrooms."I'm scared."I worriedly said."Why do you worry when you have me,I'll always be there with you and for you."he gave me a reassuring smile."I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like you,I'm an idiot not to believe you,you're so loyal."I said in a depressed tone of voice.

"How many times will I tell you that you're not at fault."he said happily."I forgive you okay,I don't know what you did but I forgive you ."he smiled cheerfully.I hugged him warmly and then kissed him on his left cheek."Goodnight."I smiled."Goodnight."he replied as he went into his room.

Kristin's POV
I was so happy that we made up.I felt like an idiot to accuse him of kissing another girl.He can't cheat on me...he loves me too much to do so...he's so loyal and kind...that's why I love him.Suddenly,I got a phonecall.Jungkook?!I laughed.My mood just changed from happy to sad in seconds as I read the caller ID.I answered it even though I didn't want to.

*On the phone*
Anisa:Hey!

Me:Hey!*I faked a excited tone of voice*

Anisa:Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to meet my idols!

Me:Haha,no problem.

Anisa:Are you okay?Why are you sounding so down?

Me:Oh,it's nothing.

Anisa's:You know you can tell me anything and I'll understand.
Me:Yeah.

Anisa:So tell me!

Me:It's just that I fell out with my boyfriend over something stupid.

Anisa:Oh,what's his name,I'll make him treat you right!

Me:No,it's okay,we've fixed our problem!

Anisa:No!I wanna help you so tell me! Please?!

Me:His name is um,Justin.*I stuttered*

Anisa:Don't lie to me.

Me:What?!

Anisa:Don't lie to me...I know you and Jungkook are in a relationship.

Me*shocked*how did you find out?!

Anisa:I found out and that's all that matters.

*End of call*

Kristin's POV
I was shocked...how did she knew that Jungkook and I are together?!Who told her?! What's going on?!If she knew he's mine why did she kiss him?!Is she trying to make me jealous?!Many questions ran through my cluttered mind,I couldn't think straight.I wanted answers...I needed answers...and I won't stop until I get answers...
End of Kristin's POV

Anisa's POV
I texted Kristin and told her that I'll be coming over to her place tomorrow.She saw it,but,she didn't reply.I'll make her understand... understand me...
End of Anisa's POV