Shopping!

I woke up to a great aroma.I willingly got off my bed and put my fuzzy bedroom slippers on.I was starving,I made my way to the kitchen.As I stepped into the kitchen,a man with a black apron on was 'cooking up a storm'."Jungkook?"I thought to myself.When I walked closer to the tall figure,I recognized that it was Jungkook.I hugged him from behind causing him to flinch a bit.

"Someone's up!"he said excitedly while turning to face me."Why didn't you go to work?"I enquired."I gotta take care of you."he said while scrambling some eggs."Let me help your with that,it seems like you have no idea what you're doing!"I laughed while I took the silver spoon from him."No,I'm cooking for you!"he shouted as he picked me up and sat me on the granite kitchen counter top."Can you even cook?!"I laughed."Duh,I'm Jeon Jungkook,I can do everything!"he laughed.

"I could eat what the maids-before I could've finish my sentence,he shut me up with a kiss.I immediately broke it,"Focus on cooking your food!"I laughed.He rolled his eyes and finished cooking.I admired him as 'cooked',"It smells great!"I shouted,he laughed.Jungkook then turned off the stove and neatly plated the food on a glass plate."Breakfast is served!"he exclaimed as he put the plate of food on the counter.He took me down from the counter top and put me on the black coloured barstool.I dug my fork into the eggs and bacon and tasted it."Wow."I said in shock."How is it?!"Jungkook enquired."I'm impressed,excellent job!"I replied.

"See,Jeon Jungkook can do everything!"he smiled.I nodded and we finished the tasty food.After we were done,we walked upstairs and into my room."What's the plan for today?"Jungkook asked.I shrugged my shoulders and turned on the television with the remote."I have an idea!"Jungkook excitedly exclaimed.He grabbed the television remote from my left hand and turned the television off,I faked cried."Go shower,we're going out."he informed."Where?"I asked."Just go shower and change."he repeated.

I sighed and took a fleecy dress out of my closet,showered and changed into it.After Jungkook had finish dress,we made our way to his car.Jungkook being the gentleman he is,opened the car door for me.Soon later,we arrived at the mall."The mall?"I questioned."Yup,let's go!"Jungkook said happily.I was so confused,why did we come to the mall?We came out of the car and we walked to through the crowd to get to a place Jungkook wanted to go.

He stopped walking and stood in front of a store,"A baby clothing store?"I enquired.He nodded and smiled."We have 9 whole months for that,isn't it too early?!"I laughed."If we wanna be the best parents ever,we need to prepare from early!"he said and pushed me into the store.Some cute female baby clothing 'caught our eyes'."Look how cute it is!"Jungkook and I said in sync.He took the pink onesie off the shelf that said 'daddy's little girl' and put it in the shopping basket.

"We don't even know the baby's gender!"I laughed."That's why we're gonna buy both types of clothing."he said as he dragged me to the boy's clothing section.Jungkook added so much clothing to the basket,he was really excited for it to be born.When he was done,we went to the cashier and paid for all the clothes.Next,we went to the toy store."Toys!"Jungkook shouted as he gave a cute bunny smile,he's a 5 year old at heart.I laughed and we entered the store.

Dolls,building blocks and so much more was added to the basket.After we paid for it,Jungkook led me to a jewelry store."Jewelry for the baby too?"I enquired."No,jewelry for mum."he said,I laughed as we entered the store."Good day,I'm here to collect something under the name of Justin."he said to a lady."Justin?"I asked myself.The lady nodded and took out a medium sized gift box and handed it to him.Jungkook bowed and thanked her,we left the place and stood outside of it."Who's Justin?"I asked."Our ship name."he responded,I chuckled and nodded.

"For you."Jungkook said as he slipped a gold bracelet on my hand that said 'J&K' on it."Awe,you didn't have to do this!"I exclaimed elatedly."I had to get couple bracelets for us if we want to be the best couple ever,duh!"he smiled.I nodded and we headed to the carpark.He put all the bags in the car trunk and we made our way home.A half hour later,we arrived home.I helped Jungkook put the bags in his room and then we went downstairs for dinner.

"What's in all those bags?"my uncle asked."Clothing and toys for our baby."Jungkook responded."Awe!"everyone reacted.We smiled and continued eating our delicious dinner.When we were done,we wished everyone a good night and went to my room and immediately fell asleep after Jungkook told me and our baby goodnight.

*Time skip,12;30 a.m*
I woke up in the middle of the night,I wanted ice cream."Babe."I whispered to a sleeping Jungkook."Babe!"I raised my voice."Hmm?"Jungkook asked in a sleepy voice."I want ice cream."I softly whispered."What?!"he enquired,I repeated my question."It's midnight you know."he responded."Please."I pouted."Just because you're cute."Jungkook laughed and got up from bed.

We quietly tiptoed downstairs and got some vanilla ice cream from the refrigerator.'Quieter than a mouse',we made it back upstairs."Thank you!"I shouted happily like a 5 year old.He smiled and was about to go to bed when his phone rang."Who will call someone at midnight?!"my boyfriend laughed.He answered the call,it was from an unknown number.

Jungkook's POV

*On the phone*
Jungkook:Hello?

Unknown person:I-i am b-back.

Jungkook: Hello?Who is this?

*End of call*

Who is that?I couldn't hear what the person was saying,whatever.
End of Jungkook's POV

"Who was that?"I questioned while  eating a spoon of my favorite ice cream."I don't know,I couldn't hear properly."he replied.I nodded and finished my ice cream.Jungkook quietly went downstairs and disposed of the empty container."Why are you still awake?!"Jungkook shouted at me in concern as he opened the door."I couldn't sleep without you."I said while pouting.He smiled and joined me on the bed.He pulled me closer to his body and we soon fell asleep.

Author's note
Hey everyone,thank you for 700+ reads! I'm sorry for such a boring chapter today but I promise you that the next few chapters will be interesting!I hope you continue to read this book,vote and comment!❤