A Day With BTS

The alarm I set for 8 a.m had just went off."Ringggggggggg,"it loudly went off.I turned and twisted not wanting to wake up."Can that stupid,annoying alarm turn off now!!!"I said to myself.

Suddenly,I remembered what I had planned for today,a day with BTS.On remembering that,I quickly shot up from bed.I forced myself to go to the bathroom,I just wanted to sleep some more.I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

When choosing my outfit,I ensured that I dressed to impress.I wore a cute grey short sleeved top,a navy blue skirt,some knee high boots and accessories.I did my makeup and hair and headed out the house.I called Jimin and told him that I was ready and the place I wanted to go which was the movies.

We then headed to BigHit Entertainment.After a while,we were finally there,I was 'bubbling with excitement'!I waved Uncle Bang goodbye and made my way to the third floor where BTS were waiting for me.I stepped out the elevator and into a small room they were waiting in.

Jimin and Jungkook's POV
As the metal door opened,I shifted my attention to the person who was waiting to be revealed behind the door.It was Kristin,looking all beautiful in the simple yet hot outfit she was wearing.Wow,I said to myself as my eyes grew bigger as she approached us.I then snapped back into reality as she stopped in front of us.
End of Jimin and Jungkook's POV.

When I walked into the room,my eagle eyes quickly spotted Jungkook.He looked so fine,from head to foot. The other six members looked great as well,they have great fashion sense.Something about Jungkook just takes my breath away, he's totally different from the others.I could see Jungkook staring at me,so I stood in front of Jimin and Jungkook.

"Hey Kristin!"Taehyung oppa said excitedly."Hey,"I replied."Looks like everyone is excited and ready to go to the movies so let's make our way out of here!"Namjoon said happily.

We then got into the elevator which was very packed,there wasn't enough room for all of us since the elevator was small.I was squeezed in a corner with Jungkook,my head was resting on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, there's not a lot of room in here that's why my head is on your shoulder,"I apologized.He said,"No,it's okay." with a smile that could kill billions.The elevator stopped at the first floor and everyone scattered.

Jungkook's POV
The elevator stopped and everyone got out except Kristin and I."Everything alright?"Jimin asked.We nodded and she removed her head from my shoulder and we went outside.I didn't want this moment to end,it felt great...I don't know what happening to me but whatever it is, it feels amazing.
End of Jungkook POV

Jimin POV
The elevator stopped and everyone got out except Kristin and Jungkook.I enquired if everything was okay and they nodded positively.They looked into each other's eyes and Kristin removed her head that was resting on Jungkook's shoulder.I was filled with rage on seeing that,what was going on?!
End of Jimin POV

We made our way to the cars,I was seated with Jimin,Taehyung and Jungkook,I was elated.The four other members sat in the second Mercedes Benz.The drivers sped off when Jimin shifted his attention to me.

"You look gorgeous Kristin!"he said,"Why didn't you respond to my message last night?"he asked."Oh sorry,I fell asleep."I lied.During the car ride I could feel Jungkook staring at me.I had the urge to stare back but Jimin kept bombarding me with pointless questions.Jungkook looked pissed,I wondered why?

Finally,we arrived at the movies and went inside.I sat between Jungkook and Jimin in the theatre.The movie was filled with drama, which I loved.When the movie was finished,we went to a nearby ice cream shop and bought eight vanilla flavored ice creams.

We sat at a circular table outside the shop and enjoy our desserts.Me being the clumsy person that I am,threw down my ice cream."Oh no!"I exclaimed as it fell to the ground."Oh no!"BTS said."Here take mine,I haven't eaten it yet."Jungkook and Jimin said in sync while giving me their ice creams and looking at each other in confusion.

"It's okay."I hesitated.Somehow Jungkook convinced me into taking his ice cream and so I did.I couldn't turn this boy down.I said thank you to Jungkook while smiling like crazy.Jimin looked disappointed and sad when I took Jungkook's ice cream,it confused me.

When we were finished,we went back to the cars and to BigHit Entertainment.In the car,Jimin was rather quiet instead of asking me random questions,I was bewildered by his behavior.Then,we arrived at the building and headed to the third floor.BTS went to the practice room while I waited in my Uncle's spacious office until he came to collect me.

A while after,he arrived so I went to tell BTS I was going home.I was about to open the door when I heard two people shouting at each other.Since the door was a little opened I peaked inside and saw Jimin and Jungkook shouting at each other.

Kristin POV
I listened carefully to what they were saying:
Jimin:WHY DID YOU GIVE HER YOUR ICE CREAM WHEN YOU SAW THAT I WAS GIVING HER MINE!""DO YOU LOVE HER,THE ONLY PERSON SHE'LL BELONG TO IS PARK JIMIN,NO ONE ELSE!"

Jungkook:"WHY ARE YOU MAKING A MINOR PROBLEM A MAJOR ONE, I JUST GAVE HER MY ICE CREAM,I DIDN'T WANT IT ANYWAY!" "AND WHY DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME LOVING HER?!"
End of Kristin's POV

I froze in my position on hearing those words and them argue over me.It was all my fault and my clumsiness.I cleared my mind and went into the room.

As soon as they heard the door being pushed opened, they stopped shouting immediately."Oh hey Kristin,I thought you already left?"Jungkook smiled."Hey Jungkook,I'm leaving now so I figured I'd tell you guys,tell the other members I'm gone please." "Sure,have a great evening,"he said while smiling brightly.I did the same and waved them goodbye.I got into the car and went home.

A while later,I arrived home.I got into my bedroom and fell flat onto my well made bed.

The situation that took place in the practice room kept repeating in my head.I was so confused and unhappy,I didn't want to see to friends fighting over me.Why are they even doing this?I'm nothing to be fighting over.I heard my mother calling me for dinner downstairs so I hurried on down.

I quietly sat at the table where my mum and uncle were already seated.While the maids served dinner,my mum enquired of my day.I told her all the good events of the day but not the disturbing ones.I gobbled down my food since I didn't eat breakfast or lunch and headed upstairs after.

After hours of scrolling through Twitter,I started to feel sleepy and a while later my eyes closed.