Under One Condition

I could've tell that he was really mad at me,I was sweating profusely."You need to stop school."Uncle Bang said seriously."It's for the safety of BTS and you."he continued.Tears rolled down my cheeks as Uncle Bang hugged me tightly."I'm sorry I have to talk roughly but I'm sure everything will be okay,just don't tell any more details."he said while rubbing my back.I nodded and went out of his room.

"Jungkook."I said softly as I approached him as I got upstairs.He hugged me warmly and asked me what Uncle Bang said.I told him how he was calm and concerned about it but I was still worried.Jungkook stroked my black hair as I said worriedly,"I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight,this is the only thing I'll think of." "Sleep with me tonight,you'll only think about me."Jungkook smirked.I shook my head and headed towards my room."Leave the door open so I can check on you."he said.I smiled and gave him a hug.I went into my room and immediately fell onto my bed.I sighed and then fell asleep.

Jungkook's POV
I won't call her tonight,she's really worried,I'm worried too.A while later,I went into her room to check if she was sleeping,or not,she was.I kissed her forehead,she flinched a little."I need you."she whispered as she half way opened her beautiful eyes.I smiled as she pulled me onto her bed,she wrapped her arms around my waist,I did the same.She then went back to sleep but,this time,in more comfort.
End of Jungkook's POV

*Time skip,5:49 a.m*
I woke up a little earlier than usual.My bedsheets were really messed up,what happened?I thought to myself."Finally,I can see Jungkook before he goes to work."I mumbled.As I got up from bed,my bedroom door opened quietly."Good morning babe."Jungkook smiled warmly."Good morning,what are you doing here?"I questioned."I came to check on you."he said."I'm really sorry for leaving the bedsheets so untidy."he continued."WHAT?!"I yelled."Don't you remember last night?"he asked."WHAT ABOUT LAST NIGHT?!"I panicked."Did you forget,I came to check on you last night but you pulled me into your embraced and you didn't want to let go,so I decided to sleep with you."he laughed."Omg,did I?!"I laughed.He nodded and said,"Don't worry we didn't do anything."he laughed.

He was getting late for work so I gave him a hug and told him to enjoy his day,he then left.I did my morning routine and left for school,I was so afraid of facing Anisa.We arrived at the college and I quickly crossed the road with the help of my new bodyguards."Hm,you changed bodyguards."Anisa asked while I walked up to her."Please don't tell anyone."I begged."Under one condition."she said."What is it,I'll do anything!"I yelled."I wanna meet BTS in person." My 'heart skipped a beat' I didn't know how to respond."I-I'll think a-about it."I stuttered."OMG YAY I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET MY OPPAS!"she shouted excitedly.

We made our way to class and started our day.After a few hours it was finally lunch.We bought lunch and Anisa expressed how excited she was to meet her boyfriend."Oh,you have a boyfriend,who is it?"I asked."Jeon Jungkook."she blushed.I faked a laugh."She wish Jungkook was her boyfriend,he's mine and MINE only."I thought to myself."Do you have a boyfriend?"she enquired."Yes,yes I do."I smiled as memories of Jungkook and I 'flashed before my eyes'.

The bell then rang ending lunch,we made our way to class.I was so worried during all of my classes,what was I gonna tell Uncle Bang?"Why did I tell her in the first place,I'm so stupid!"I thought.I couldn't take it anymore,I left the boring class and called my driver to pick me up,he soon arrived.

On the way home,I remembered that I had a date with Jungkook.I wasn't in the mood but I don't want my worries to affect our relationship.I arrived home and went upstairs.I rested on my bed for an hour and woke up at 6 p.m.I exited my room and waited for Jungkook to come upstairs.He hugged me tightly and enquired about my day.I told him what Anisa told me,I could've tell that he was worried too.

"I'm really sorry you have to take on all my stress but you're the only one I can talk to."I cried."No,we're in this together,I belong to you,you belong to me,we're one,I'll be there when you need me babe."he said as his nose touched mine."It's okay if you don't wanna go on that date again,I totally understand."he said.I shook my head from side to side and told him,"No,we're still going,it'll probably get off my mind if I'm focusing on something else." He nodded and went into his room while I headed to Uncle Bang's room.

I informed him of everything Anisa told me."This is the only way we can stop her from saying anything."he said worriedly."Don't worry,it's not your fault,something will work out."he continued.I sighed and felt a little better,I told him that I'll be going out with BTS this evening.He nodded and I smiled and went out of his room and headed to the direction of mine.I then got ready for my special date.I wore something simple yet seductive.

We were going to the amusement park,I was so excited.I put on some light makeup and some dark red lipstick to finish my look.I then walked outside of my room and knocked on Jungkook's door,then opened it slightly.I saw a shirtless Jungkook sitting on his bed staring at his closet full of clothing."Just in time,help me choose a shirt or something."he said while wrapping his long hands around my tiny waist.

"Someone looks extra sexy tonight."he whispered as he put his chin on my right shoulder.I laughed and helped him choose a shirt.I picked a navy blue shirt."Are you ready-oh I'm sorry."someone familiar said.Jungkook and I looked at the door and saw a shy Jimin,he quickly disappeared.

Jimin's POV
I opened Jungkook's bedroom door to see his arms wrapped around Kristin's waist.She looks stunning...What am I thinking? She's with Jungkook...My heart still beats when I see her...My feeling haven't faded for her... I just want someone I can love and who will love me back...
End of Jimin's POV

I handed him the shirt but he stared at me blankly."I can't do this alone."he smirked.I rolled my eyes and helped him button it."That's what you can't do."I laughed."There's many things I can't do without you."he said.I asked him for some examples."Like living,I can't live without you."he said while pulling me closer to him,my heart fluttered as I hugged him."Okay, enough,let's get going,the others are waiting for us."I said as I broke the hug."Let them wait,tonight is about us."he smirked.

We went outside and we headed to the amusement park.Jungkook held my hand as we walked through the crowded area."Where do you wanna go first?"he asked.I shrugged my shoulders then Jungkook pulled me to the direction of the ferris wheel."No,I'm not going on there,I'm afraid of heights!"I exclaimed."But I'm with you."he said as he paid for the ride and dragged me onto it.The wheel slowly went around in circles, stopping sometimes.

"JUNGKOOK GET ME OFF,I'LL FALL!"I said while looking at the ground from above.He laughed and continued enjoying the ride.I suddenly lost my balance,I was so afraid of falling."JUNGKOOK!"I yelled.'Faster than flash',he pulled my waist closer to his,saving me from falling off the ride."UGH I HATE YOU!"I cried.He laughed and held onto my waist tighter than before.

Finally,the ride stopped and we got off."Are you okay?"he laughed.I rolled my eyes and held his hand as we walked towards an ice cream stall."Want ice cream?"he asked,I didn't respond."One ice cream please."he asked the lady.She handed him the ice cream and he started enjoying it."Where's mine!"I complained.

"You said you didn't want any so I bought one for myself."he laughed."Ugh!"I fake cried."Oh,my baby,I'm sorry."he said cutely while handing me his ice cream.I grabbed it and started to eat it."Now I have none!"he cried.I laughed and pushed the ice cream towards his face.He took a quick lick and gave it back to me.I laughed as some of it was on his nose,I quickly wiped it off.

We ate the ice cream together and enjoyed some other rides."Aren't they cute!"Hoseok oppa said.The other BTS members nodded except Jimin.We made our way to the other members who were seated on a bench.We then headed home."Thanks for today babe,I had fun."I smiled at Jungkook.The other members started making a lot of weird sounds,we laughed along with them.Finally,we arrived home, went to our rooms and slept.