New Love And New Problems

It was finally Friday,this week has flown by so fast.So many great but disturbing things happened this week,I hope next week is better.It was pretty late,the time was 8:54 a.m.I unwilling got up from bed and did the usuals in the bathroom.I put on anything I could find in my closet and went downstairs for breakfast.There was leftovers from what BTS and the others ate,I quickly gobbled it down and went back to my room.I did what I do everyday,watched Kdramas,there was nothing else to do.School was a fun place to be at,it kept me occupied,until I 'spilled some beans' and couldn't continue school.I decided to call Jungkook,I missed him a lot.I dialed his number,he answered a few minutes later.

*On the phone*

Me:Hey I hope I'm not bothering you!How are you?

Jungkook:No it's okay,I miss you! I'm tired,what are you doing?
Me: Watching television.

Jungkook:Okay I gotta go now,love you! I'll be home in a while.

Me:Okay bye,love you too!

*End of call*

It was now 3:38 p.m,BTS just came home.As BTS and I walked upstairs,Jungkook greeted me with a hug."I still wonder how the youngest got a girlfriend before us!"Namjoon oppa laughed.Jungkook and I laughed,as he tightened the hug."Aren't you afraid someone sees you two?!"Yoongi said worriedly."No."we said in sync.

Yoongi laughed and responded,"Don't come to me when Mr.Bang finds out!"Jungkook looked pissed,now,I was starting to become afraid.It was problem after problem.I was about to go into my room when someone held my shoulder.I turned around expecting to see Jungkook,but it wasn't him.

"What's wrong Jimin oppa?"I asked concerned."I wanna ask you something."he said shyly.I gestured him into my room and we sat on the velvet couch set."What do you wanna ask me?"I questioned concerned."How old is Anisa?"he enquired."She's 17,why do you ask that?"I asked curiously."I just wanted to know."he said."You know you can tell me anything."I said.He nodded and took a deep breath.

"I wanna know more about her I'm interested."he smiled.Unexpectedly,the room door slowly opened."What are you doing here,what are you talking about?!"Jungkook questioned."I'm asking Kristin about something."Jimin oppa said."If you're trying to make her yours,too bad she belongs to me."he said as he rolled his eyes and out his hand around me.

"What are you doing here?!"I laughed and Jimin oppa continued what he was saying before Jungkook came out of nowhere."I like her,you know love at first sight."he smiled nervously."OMG!"Jungkook and I shouted in sync."Who does my hyung love?!"Jungkook asked in curiosity."Anisa."Jimin oppa blushed.

"You don't even know her,besides she loves me."Jungkook laughed.I hit him and he regained his senses."It's not like I'm fighting for her but you know what I mean,but I'm sure she'll accept your love."my boyfriend continued."I'm sure she'll like you,I really wish if she could love you back,there won't be anyone trying to break my relationship with Jungkook."I smiled.

"I just wanna get to know her more,she's really pretty."oppa smiled."Awe,sure."I smiled back." "Okay,you're done now please leave now."Jungkook said as he led his hyung to the door."Okay, okay!"Jimin oppa laughed.He left the room and Jungkook quickly came towards me." "Hyung is in love,he knows what I feel!"Jungkook laughed.I laughed and asked,"Oh my goodness who are you in love with?!"I exclaimed.

"Oh,you don't know,she's my life,she's my everything."he smiled."Oh,she must be very special then!"I laughed."Very special."he whispered softly into my left ear.He was going in for a kiss but someone cleared their throat loudly.

"Eh,em,we're waiting for you two,dinner is already served."Jimin oppa said."Ugh,you always come at the wrong time!"Jungkook yelled at him.Jimin laughed and 'disappeared into thin air'."Let me continue."Jungkook smirked.As he leaned in for a kiss,I quickly moved away."You want punishment?!"Jungkook smirked.I understood what he said,I shook my head in disagreement.He pulled me into a deep kiss,after,we went downstairs for dinner.

The room was filled with quietness,no one spoke.When I was done with eating,I headed upstairs.Jungkook soon caught up with me and we went to our bedrooms after wishing each other a good night.

Namjoon's POV
After Kristin left,Jungkook did as well.I was about to get up from the comfortable chair when Mr.Bang stopped us."I want you ask you all a question."he spoke.We all nodded and listened to him."Are Kristin and Jungkook dating?"he asked.

All our eyes widened,I didn't know how to respond."They always walk up the stairs together,come downstairs for dinner together,yesterday I saw Jungkook hugging Kristin upstairs when I was walking to my room."Mr.Bang said."I've realized that too."Kristin's mother said.

I was speechless,I didn't want to lie or break Jungkook and Kristin's promises."But if they were Kristin would have told me."her mother said.Mr.Bang nodded and said,"Please,I want the truth, nothing more than the truth."Without thinking I said,"Yes,they are."Mr.Bang and Kristin's mother were in shock.

The other members were surprised I told him."I'm disappointed."Mr.Bang and Ms.Kim said in sync.What have I done?! He then thanked us for our honest and we all went to our rooms.I should tell them.
End of Namjoon's POV

I was listening to some slow music when my door flew open.I took off my earphones and behind the door revealed a worried Namjoon oppa and a confused Jungkook."What's wrong?"I asked worriedly."I have something to tell you guys."Namjoon oppa said.We nodded and sat on the couch.While he was explaining, something made me gasp.

"Mr.Bang found out that you guys are together."he said.My hands flew to my mouth."How did he find out?!"I panicked."He said he saw you guys hugging in the hallway and you two always come for dinner together."he explained.Memories from last night came straight back to my head."Uncle Bang was the person I saw at the corner of my eye!"I thought to myself.

"What are we going to do now?!"Jungkook questioned."You tell him yourselves."Namjoon replied.A 'cold chill ran down my spine' just by the thought of telling him."I'll help you guys,don't worry."Namjoon said as he patted Jungkook's back.

We nodded and thanked him for informing us.We are going to tell Uncle Bang and my mother,tomorrow evening,I hoped for positive reactions.More and more problems were just popping out of nowhere,why can't life be stress free?! Jungkook and Namjoon oppa left the room.

I quickly closed my eyes to forget about what I was just told about.My eyes closed on me,today was a day filled with mixed emotions,will tommorow be worse?!