Settled

Jeongsan's POV
The sunlight that peaked through the satin curtains 'blinded me'.I opened my eyes and was about to hug eomma.I realized that I was at the end of the bed and appa had take my spot.Eomma's head was buried in my appa's chest,they really do love each other! I quietly got off the bed and squeezed myself between them."Eomma,appa!"I yelled.They immediately woke up and looked at me in concern."What's wrong honey?!"eomma asked."Good morning."I giggled."You got us so worried!"appa laughed."Mianhae."I pouted cutely.
End of Jeongsan's POV

"Where do you wanna go today?"Jungkook asked Jeongsan."I want ice cream!"he yelled,Jungkook laughed and nodded."Let's go get ready."Jungkook suggested.I got off the bed and neatly made it up.When I was finished,I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.I immediately turned around,I knew who it was."Good morning beauty."he smiled."Good morning."I smiled.He embraced me into a hug,I gladly accepted it."I feel so happy to wake up with you in the morning."I smiled."Mhm,I missed these times and feelings."Jungkook said as he kissed the crook of my neck."Ahem."Jeongsan cleared his throat.He stood there watching us with his little arms folded as he tapped his foot."Looks like we can never do anything without him watching us!"Jungkook whispered to me.We laughed and focused our attention to him.After we showered and got ready,we went to the mall.

Jungkook's POV
Since our New York tour is cancelled because of what happened to Kristin,I decided to carry my family out before we head back to Seoul for the concert there.We had a fun day at the mall,I bought Jeongsan his favorite vanilla ice cream,some clothing and toys.We sat outside the ice cream shop and enjoyed the dessert after having a delicious lunch.As we were in the middle of enjoying it,Kristin's ice cream accidentally slipped out of her hands.I didn't hesitate,I quickly shoved my ice cream in front of her face,indicating for her to have mine.I was surprised,Jeongsan did the same.He was indeed the smaller version to me,smart and caring towards his loved one."Eomma have mine,it's okay I'll do without."Jeongsan said.I could see confusion in her eyes as she thought about whose ice cream to take.She took Jeongsan's ice cream and thanked him,he smiled brightly.He gave up his own for her,something I would do.I looked at Kristin,she mouthed a 'I'm sorry baby'.I laughed and nodded,I gave Jeongsan my ice cream because I know he was unhappy that he didn't have one anymore.His frown turned upside down as he gladly accepted it."Thank you appa!"he shouted happily.I guess I've finally become accustomed to that name,'appa',I loved being called that.That scene reminded me of what happened a few years ago.My hyungs and I went out with Kristin one day and we had ice cream.Her ice cream fell so Jimin hyung and I offered her ours.She dejected hyung's one and accepted mine,words can't express how happy I was,my love for her started since then.
End of Jungkook's POV

Jeongsan,Jungkook and I had so much fun today.We watched a movie,played games in the arcade and so much more.It's funny how in the 'blink of an eye',everything came back to how it was.After that,we went to BTS' hotel."Babe,I'm going back to Korea next week."Jungkook spoke as he sat on the couch and patted the space next to him.I sat and said,"I'll go back as well." Jungkook nodded,hugged me and whispered,"I love you." I smiled brightly and caressed his hair.

*Time skip,1 week later*
"Jeongsan come here!"I yelled after a running Jeongsan.I finally caught up to him while Jungkook dragged our suitcases.Today,we all were going back to Korea.We waited for our flight to be called then we boarded the plane.Jeongsan sat between Jungkook and I and the others sat in the seats behind us.The plane then took off.Hours later,we arrived in Seoul,it was already night.Jeongsan was so happy,it was his first time on a plane.The Seoul breeze blew,causing my hair to blow up wildly.I missed Seoul,I never thought I would've come back.After doing the usuals at the airport,we made our way to BTS' dorm.They unpacked and then Jungkook,Jeongsan,my mum and uncle drove to uncle Bang's house."You'll have one week off to settle down everything with Kristin and then we'll resume our tour."Uncle Bang said to Jungkook as we walked up the stairs.He nodded and we went to my room."How I missed here!"I sighed.Jungkook helped me unpack my suitcase then we went downstairs for dinner.We discussed things about BTS' tour,that means I'll be alone with Jeongsan without Jungkook for approximately one week."Don't worry babe I'll be back before you know it."Jungkook said and winked at me.I smiled,I trusted him,I know he didn't want to leave me alone but it'll be okay.When everyone was done eating,we said goodnight to each other and headed upstairs."Goodnight sleep well babe."Jungkook said as he pecked my lips." I told him goodnight as well then was about to head to my room with Jeongsan when he spoke."Appa,you can sleep with us,I'm sorry." I looked at him surprised,our little boy is too smart! "Jungkook smiled and went into my room. I made the bed for us to sleep when I observed Jeongsan taking a pillow and blanket to the couch."Jeongsan what are you doing?"I laughed."I'm gonna sleep on the couch,I don't want to get my spot taken again!"Jeongsan said as he gave Jungkook a death glare.I watched Jungkook and we laughed uncontrollably."Jeongsan no come here!"Jungkook threw a pillow at him.Jeongsan giggled and threw back a pillow to his appa,soon they were pillow fighting.Laughs and shouting filled the room,I watched them as they fought and had fun."A-appa,I'll s-sleep with you guys."the little boy said breathless.Jungkook laughed and patted the space next to him.After our son laid down,I turned off the lights and soon I fell asleep.

Jungkook's POV
Our little boy is too much! Kristin and Jeongsan soon fell asleep,it's funny how everything came back to normal so quickly,I'm thankful.Before anything happens again,I'm gonna ask Kristin something that I've wanted to ask her 3 years ago.I know we are mean to be,I know she would've waited for me,I know I would've never give up on her.I've waited for her for years,now that I've got the chance,I'm not gonna let it waste.I just want to make her happy.I'm gonna make her forget every bad thing that has ever happened to her.It's my chance,tomorrow shall be a day...
End of Jungkook's POV

Author's note
Hey everyone!Here is yesterday's chapter!I'm sorry it's boring but the next chapter shall be exciting!What do you think Jungkook is gonna ask her?! Continue reading to find out!❤