His Mother

Jungkook's POV
"What,how?!"a confused Kristin shouted in disbelief while tightening her grip on her towel.She escaped from jail,I explained everything clearly to Kristin.Her facial expressions screamed worried.
End of Jungkook's POV

Kristin's POV
I stood there,planted to the ground,I was speechless.Why can't my life have at least a little bit of happiness?!I yelled."Babe,calm down,she's can't harm you when I'm here."Jungkook said as he pulled my head to lay on his chest while caressing my soft hair."Come on Kristy,don't worry."he whispered.
End of Kristin's POV

"What did you just call me,I told you only people who are really close to me can call me that!"I laughed."Kristy."Jungkook smirked and bit his lips seductively.I rolled my eyes and went back to the bathroom and changed into some decent clothing.Jungkook looked at me from top to bottom,he pulled me close to him."I'm close to you,how close do you want me to be,to able to call you Kristy?"he smirked,I could feel his warm breath on my face.I smiled sheepishly and pushed Jungkook away from me.I turned on my phone to distract myself from making eye contact with Jungkook."How close?"he enquired,I could feel him smirking at me."Stop pretending that you don't understand what I mean,only close friends and family can call me that!"I laughed."Hmm,am I not that close to you,I'm sure that I'm more than a friend or family to you."he said as he grabbed my phone from my hands and threw it on the ground."Yah!"I shouted.As I was about to take a step closer,he gently pushed me back with his index finger."I'm waiting for my answer Kristy."a smirking Jungkook requested."Ah!"I softly said in pain while I held my stomach."Babe,are you okay?!"Jungkook panicked.I looked up at him at stared at his worried face,I then bursted out laughing."I swear this girl!"he laughed.He pulled me into his embrace and spoke,"Never do that again,I just suffered a minor heart attack!" I laughed and we stayed in bed for the rest of the day,watching television and enjoying each other's company.

~The next day~
"Wake up sleepy head."Jungkook said as he gently shaked my shoulders.I turned and twisted and finally got off the bed."Get ready,we'll go meet my mother who's in Seoul only for today."Jungkook informed,I nodded.I took some decent clothing out of my closet and got my towel and went to the bathroom.After a quick shower,I changed and headed outside."Ready?"he asked.I nodded and we went downstairs and into the garage."My mum's making breakfast for us so we won't eat here."he stated.I nodded and we sat in the car.While driving,I could see in the corner of my eye that Jungkook was glancing at me every minute."Focus on the road!"I laughed.He rolled his eyes and shifted his eyes to the road.The cool wind blew through the car window,it blew a few strands of hair into my face,Jungkook put them behind my ear.I quickly fell asleep.

*Time skip,11:37 a.m*
I felt someone shaking my shoulders roughly.I slowly opened my eyes to see Jungkook,"I've been trying to wake you for so long!"he complained.I apologized and got out of the car.There stood a huge,fancy house.We walked to the entrance where two females greeted us."Good morning!"the older one said.We bowed and Jungkook hugged her."This is my mother."he smiled.I flashed her a smile and embraced her into a hug."I'm Kim Kristin,your son's girlfriend,nice to meet you,Mrs.Jeon."I said happily."Nice to meet you,I see why Jungkook fell for you!"she laughed."What a beautiful daughter in-law I have!"she exclaimed.I bowed and thanked her.She then led us into her mansion.She guestured for us to sit on her lovely couch,we did."How are you all?"Mrs.Jeon enquired."I'm great mum but I've missed you!"Jungkook said."Me too son,so how did you guys meet?"she asked.Jungkook then explained how we met,she smiled throughout the explanation."Wow,you guys look so cute together!"she exclaimed.We smiled and she got up from the couch,"Let me get breakfast."she said.We nodded and Jungkook wrapped his hand around me."Where's your dad?"I questioned."He's on a business trip,but you'll get to meet him next time."Jungkook replied.I nodded and took a quick look around the house.Something caught my attention,I immediately looked back.It was a small picture frame with a picture of a cute boy,below it read,'Jeon Jungkook'."Awe!"I exclaimed while I picked it up and returned to the couch.I showed Jungkook it but he pushed it away shyly."Look how cute you were,you still are!"I shouted happily.I took out my phone and took a picture of it and set it as my phone wallpaper."What are you doing,delete that now!"Jungkook commanded."Or else?"I laughed."Or else you'll be punished."he whispered into my left ear,it sent 'cold chills down my spine'.I turned my phone off,I shook my head for side to side,"I'll tell your mother how naughty her son is."I laughed uncontrollably.He rolled his eyes and I got up and helped Mrs.Jeon bring the food to the table."Oh how I missed your homemade food!"Jungkook said.We sat at the table and deliciously ate our breakfast."Great food Mrs.Jeon."I complimented her."Thank you,just call me mum."the kind lady said."Yes mum."I smiled.After we were finished,we sat on the couch and talked about random stuff."Oh I have Jungkook's favorite dessert,how could I forget!"mum said as she face palmed herself.

Jungkook's POV
Mum,Kristin,I'll be right back.I excused myself because my mother finally left Kristin and I alone.I feel this so the right time to do it.I left Kristin alone on the couch and went into the bathroom.Let's do this Jungkook.
End of Jungkook's POV

Kristin's POV
I was left all alone on the couch.I looked up the Jeon's family pictures that were hanged on the wall,what a beautiful family.Something broke my concentration on the pictures,my phone began vibrating.I took it out of my purse and looked at the caller ID.I was afraid it was the unknown number also know as Kara but it was Anisa.I took a sigh of relief and accepted the call.

*On the call*
Me:Hey
Anisa:Hey,can you meet me outside?
Me: I'm not home,I'm at Jungkook's mother's house.
Anisa:I know,I'm outside her house,can you please meet me outside?
Me:How did you know that we're here?
Anisa:I'll explain everything after if you come outside.
Me:Okay,I'm coming.
*End of call*

What did she want?I made my way outside and looked for Anisa.I saw a hand waving at me,I approached the person closer."What's the matter?"I questioned Anisa.Someone then stood in front of Anisa,"I'm the matter."the person said.My 'jaw dropped',I rubbed my eyes several times until they got 'red like blood'.Am I seeing correctly?!The person then grabbed tightly grabbed my wrist.I shut my eyes in fear.
End of Kristin's POV