A Day To Remember

A great scent filled the room causing me to wake up in curiosity."Good morning!"Jungkook and Jeongsan said.Jeongsan put a tray of food onto my bed,"What is this?"I asked. "Breakfast for eomma!"they shouted in sync."I wasn't there to do it for you when you were pregnant so I'll do it for you now."Jungkook said.

"Jeongsan,eomma and appa are getting married soon!"Jungkook exclaimed."What does that mean?"the confused boy asked." "It means that we're gonna buy a house and live in it happily ever after as a family!"he explained."Wow,my eomma and appa are getting married!"Jeongsan shouted excitedly.

I smiled at Jungkook and thanked them for breakfast.We all sat on the bed and shared the delicious food.

*Time skip,Wednesday*
Preparations for our wedding were made from Sunday to Tuesday.I went dress shopping with my mother while the boys went to shop for tuxedos.I chose a long,white,lace dress that had slits on the sides and the back revealed.

Today was the day,the day that I'll become his and he'll become mine.The wedding will not be a big one,but it'll be special,only close relatives and friends are invited.My mum and some helpers were helping me get dressed.My blonde hair was fixed into a beautiful updo while some did my makeup and nails.

When they were finished,it was time to change into my dress.I got up from the styling chair and into the changing room.With the help of my mum,I put on the white dress and admired myself in the mirror.Silver jewelry and tall heels made me stand out,I looked like the snow queen dressed in all white.

"Kristin,this is the best day of my life,this is all I ever wanted for you,to get married to a lovely man,I know your father is watching from about,his heart is smiling."my mum said as she caressed my hair.

My father,I wish he could be here to see it all,he would be so happy for me.Tears rolled down my cheeks just by the thought of him,"Y-yes."I stuttered."Come on,don't cry now,I'm sure the groom is already dressed and waiting."she smiled and kissed my forehead.I nodded,wiped my tears and went outside for the stylists to finish my look.

Jungkook's POV
"Today's the day man!"Jimin hyung said and patted my back.We started talking a few weeks ago,we couldn't stay angry forever.Yes,today was the day,the day I'll have the right to call her my wife and she'll have the right to call me her husband.

I put on my black tux which I bought the other day and dress shoes.I was the first one to finish dress,I didn't want to wait so long to see her.While the others were still dressing,I took the opportunity to rehearse my speech,every line had great meaning.

Midway,my son interrupted,"Appa!"he yelled as he jumped on my lap.He looked so cute in that little black suit and his neatly combed hair."When can we get to see eomma?"he asked.The same thing,I've been wondering,they're taking forever!

At that moment,Uncle Bang walked into the room."I'm going to meet Kristin,go to the church."he instructed.I nodded,folded my speech and shoved it into my pocket.Jeongsan and I got up,and drove to the church with the others.
End of Jungkook's POV

"Kristin,we're ready to go to the church."my mum spoke.My heart 'skipped a beat',I didn't know how to feel.Nervousness and excitement engulfed me at the same time.I took a deep breath and nodded,I made my way to the limosein and sat inside.

A few minutes later,Uncle Bang came inside and sat next to me,we then drove to the church.Time flew quickly,we just arrived.The driver opened the door and my mother assisted me to come out of the limosein.The place was so silent,I could hear the clicking of my heels as I walked.

I couldn't believe this was happening,"Ready?"my uncle asked as we stopped in front of the entrance.I took a deep breath in and nodded.He intertwined my arm with his and soon the wedding song started to play.My heart beated uncontrollably but eased up when Uncle Bang took one step.He took the job of my father,to walk me down the aisle since he was no more,how I wished my father was here! We took slow steps into the hall.