CHAPTER 2

Hello guys! So here is chapter two. I hope you guys enjoy it.
(None of the pictures used are mine...unless said)

Crystal's POV

As soon as the class started my full concentration was on what was being taught but from the corner of my eye I could see Tyler staring at me. Does he have something to say?. I turned to look at him "Do you need anything" I asked politely. Even though his constant staring was nagging me, I didn't want to be rude. It's his first day here afterall. His eyes widened and he nervously replied "N-no I don't need a-anythinghe said and looked away "Crystal could you please give us the answer of this question" the teacher looked at me noticing that I wasn't paying attention. I stood up nervously and didn't know what to do. "The answer is Australopithecus" Tyler whispered from my side. "Sir the answer is Australopithecus" I said. The teacher looked at me for a while and then nodded "sit down and pay attention" he said and I nodded, sitting down. "Thanks" I whispered back. He smiled at me and then we continued on with the lecture.

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH

I paid for my lunch and went to my usual table where all my friends sat waiting for me. "Crys you know there are new admissions in all of our classes" Zoey said excitedly. "In mine too" I added "Is he from UK too?" Zoey asked me. "yes" I replied back. "wow what a coincidence" Sarah said and we all nodded. We all were just having a good laugh together when I saw Tyler, along with some other boys, entering the cafeteria. All of them bought their lunch and started to look for a seat. His eyes then met mine and he smiled a bright smile at me while waving. I waved back and the group started to walk towards us.

"Guys they are coming" I whispered to my friends. "Who?" Sarah asked munching on a pack of chips. Just when she asked this, all of them came and sat at our table. "Hii" they all said in unison. "hii" me and my friends replied back. "All of us should introduce ourselves...right?" Zoey said kind of awkwardly.

"Oh yeah definately. I will start. Hello everyone my name is Tyler Black and these are my friends Zayn Malik,Noah Harris,Scott Mccall and Mason Campbell." He said while gesturing towards his friends and they all waved when their names came. "Hii my name is Crystal Paige and these are my friends Zoey Morgan, Sarah Woods,Ashley Cole and Rose Carter. I said while pointing towards my friends and they waved back as well. With that, all of us dig into our lunches, making small talk.

TIME SKIP TO DISPERSAL

"Bye guys!" I shouted to my friends as I walked back to my house, all of them going their seperate ways. Usually Zoey would drop me off but today she had to go to work early. I also have work today but I am not in a hurry. You see I work at a bakery which is just a few blocks down my house so yeah there was no rush. As I was walking I felt as if someone was following me. I stopped for a minute and turned to look back but no one was there. "Calm down Crystal no one is here" I said to myself.

I started walking again but this time I heard footsteps behind me. Ok there's definitely someone there. I fastened my pace and within a few minutes I was literally running for my life as the footsteps catched up to me. Before I could take the turn for my house,  suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.When I turned around I saw...

Cliffhanger!!
Yeah I know I know...I hate them too but they are important...so anyways guys here was the second chapter.I hope you enjoyed. Please ignore any minor mistakes and comment how you feel about this story...bye!