CHAPTER 27

SARAH'S POV

"ok guys now tell us what the hell happened back there" I asked looking towards Crys and Zoe. Both of them explained what happened and to say that I was shocked would be an understatement. "You shouldn't have done that! Thank god you weren't caught or else..." Ashley stopped in between, not wanting to think what would have happened if they were caught. "but guys all of this is worth it if we find anything which would lead us to them" Crystal said and all of us nodded.

I looked up at the clock to see it was 6 in the evening. Well today was quite eventful. "We should check on Rose" I said and all of them looked up at me. "oh god we totally forgot about her" Ashley said. We got up and left Crystal's room and walked over to Rose's room which was just ahead. I opened the door slightly and peeked inside. Atleast none of 'them' are here. All of us got inside very quietly since Rose was in a deep sleep and we didn't want to wake her up. Crystal walked upto her and placed her palm on Rose's forehead to check her fever. "guys her fever has come down a bit" Crystal said relieved. We went back to Crystal's room and started thinking about our next move.

"There is definitely something in there. I have a strong feeling about it" Crystal said. "me too" Zoe said agreeing with Crystal. "You said that as soon as Crys tried to enter the door the alarm went off right?" I asked and they nodded. "so if we somehow manage to cut off the electricity supply of this mansion there is a chance that we can enter that door because I think that there are some kind of sensors on the entrance which alert 'them' if anyone unknown tries to enter that door" I said voicing out my thoughts. All of them just stared at me like I just discovered life on another planet. "guys!" I said and all of them snapped out of their trance. "I think she's right. We have to give it a try and I know where the main electricity switch of the mansion is" Zoe said. "But before we do anything, there is something me and Sarah have to tell you" Ashley suddenly spoke up. I turned my head to look at her and she looked at me and at the moment I understood what she was talking about.
How could I forget such a important thing

ASHLEY'S POV
"yeah what is it" Crystal asked. "well when all of them kidnapped us before they kidnapped you both, they brought us here and told us what are they gonna do" I said looking at Crystal and Zoey. "what?" Zoe asked suddenly nervous. Crystal also had a nervous look on her face. "they told us that all of them are going to mark us on the next full moon night" Sarah completed. Both of them were silent for a while. "what!!" they suddenly shouted in unison. "Shh calm down" I said to them. "why didn't you tell us this before!" Crystal said a little too loudly. "we're sorry we didn't got a chance to tell you this before" Sarah said. "oh god the next full moon night is after two days" Zoe whispered and my eyes widened. "We have to find them. We don't have time!" Crystal whisper shouted. Desperation and worry clearly visible in her voice.

Thanks for reading!
Bye! ❤