CHAPTER 33

Later that night

ZOEY'S POV
All of us were sitting in Sarah's room, planning on how to push our plan forward and get out of here tomorrow itself. "guys we have to get them out of there! we don't have time!" Ashley said, almost shouted "but how do we get that key" Crystal said with a hint of sadness in her voice. "He won't give us the key if we ask him and there's no way we can steal it from him.There is only one way" I said taking a pause. "and what is that" Sarah asked. All of them were looking at me, waiting for me to speak. "Sarah I know it's gonna be hard but you will have to seduce Aiden in order to get the key from him" I said and there was a moment of dead silence in the room. "what! I am not gonna do that!" She shouted. "Sarah please understand none of us can do this except for you because well you know he's after you" I said awkwardly. "bu-but I have n-never done this b-before" Sarah said stuttering. Nervousness clear in her voice. "Sarah I know you can do this. I know this is hard but we don't have any other option" Crystal said and placed her hand on Sarah's shoulder in a comforting manner. Sarah didn't say anything. She just kept silent, looking down at her hands. We waited patiently for her to answer. She needed time. After a few minutes of silence, Sarah looked up at all of us. "I'll do it. If it gets all of us out of here safe. I'll do it" She said. All of us gave her a grateful and proud smile. "so when do we start our plan?" Ashley asked. "Tomorrow" I replied. "we have to get that key before the moon comes up tomorrow night" I continued and all of them nodded. Before anyone of us could say anything, we heard footsteps coming towards our room. At first we thought it was one of 'them' but then the door opened and in came the girl from before. "The dinner is ready" she whispered lowly with her head down.

CRYSTAL'S POV
My eyebrows scrunched in confusion. She is not acting like her usual self. Her smiley face and energetic personality was missing. Then I noticed that she was trembling a little. I got out of bed and walked upto her. "Hey are you ok?" I asked her whispering. Then suddenly she broke down crying. My eyes widened and all of my friends immediately rushed towards us. "hey hey it's ok" I said as I hugged her. After a few minutes, her crying stopped and it was replaced by small sniffles. All of us took her to the bed and made her sit. "are you feeling better now?" I asked her and she nodded. "do you wanna talk about it" Zoey asked concerned and she nodded. "I really need to because I can't hold it in anymore" she whispered almost on the verge of crying. "hey hey it's ok all of us are here for you" Sarah said and all of us nodded.

"It's a long story" the girl whispered

Thanks for reading!
Bye! ❤