CHAPTER 22

THE NEXT MORNING

CRYSTAL'S POV
I opened my eyes to see the ceiling of the hotel room. I sat up on the bed, rubbing my eyes. I looked around the room and found that I was alone. Where's Tyler?. I got out of the bed and decided to take a shower before I go look for him. I grabbed my clothes along with my towel and entered the bathroom.

I got out of the bathroom and saw that Tyler was still not here. Where could he have gone so early in the morning?. I decided to go look for him outside. I grabbed my phone and walked out the hotel room. I decided to check Zoe's room first. Maybe he went to talk to Zayn. I went over to her room and knocked on the door. While I was waiting for them to open up, I noticed that the door was very slightly ajar. It almost looked close. Ok?. I opened the door silently and saw Zoey was still sleeping and Zayn was nowhere in sight.

I walked upto Zoe and shook her. "Hey Zoe! wake up" I said shaking her. "uhhh what?" she questioned still groggy. "morning" I said "morning Crys" she said sitting up on the bed. "hey where's Zayn?" she questioned looking around when she didn't saw him."I don't know. I came here to ask you if you had seen Tyler somewhere because I haven't seen him since I woke up" I said. "we should go and look for them" she said and I nodded. "but first you should get ready" I said and she nodded."I'll try calling him" I said and she nodded. She picked up her clothes and entered the bathroom.

I dialled Tyler's number and it just kept on ringing. I ended the call and called again but he didn't pick up. What is going on in his mind?. I decided to call Zayn. There is a chance that he might pick up. I dialled his number and it kept on ringing. He didn't pick up. What are these guys upto?. "Hey did you talk to any of em' " Zoe said closing the bathroom door behind her. "no none of them picked up" I sighed. "maybe they went out or something" Zoe said and I nodded. She grabbed her phone and we both left her room to go look for them. We went down to the main lobby and walked out of the hotel. We first checked the hotel gardens and nearby parks but they were not there.

I was constantly calling Tyler but he still wasn't picking up. We checked all the places where we thought they could go but they were nowhere in sight. We decided to continue looking around for a while.

I hope we find them soon.

IN THE AFTERNOON

We have been searching for them since morning but they're nowhere. I am starting to get scared now."I think we should go back to the hotel night is starting to show up" Zoe suggested and I nodded. We started walking back to our hotel and after walking for about half an hour we finally reached our hotel. We were tired as hell when we climbed to our corridor. We parted ways and I entered my room. The very first thing I noticed was how my bedcovers were neatly placed over my bed. I was certain I didn't make my bed before leaving. didn't do before I left in the morning. But this was not all. There was a piece of paper kept exactly on the center of the bed. I walked over to the bed and picked it up.
It read

My Beautiful Soulmate
As you must have already noticed your so called 'soulmate' and his friend are missing. Don't try and look for them. We have already taken them. Yes you read that right. Now if you want them and your other friends back, alive of course, meet me in the forest at the back of this hotel at 10pm sharp. Don't be late sweetie. I don't like to wait. Oh and yes bring your other friend, Zoey, with you. Derek is getting very impatient.
Love you sweetheart❤
Your Ethan.

WHAT THE ACTUAL F IS GOING ON!!. I rushed to Zoe's room and started knocking loudly. "coming" I heard her say and she opened the door. "Crys is everything ok?" she asked me concerned when she saw my scared face. "Zoe someone took Tyler and Zayn" I said. "what! who! where!" she said panicking. "I will tell you that but first I need to tell you something about Tyler and Zayn. They lied to us.." "I know" Zoe said cutting me off. "Zayn told me everything" she whispered lowly and I kept on looking at her. I took out the note from my back pocket and placed it in front of her. She looked at the note in my hands and unfolded it and started reading it. When she read it completely her eyes started to water and she started crying.

"Zoe calm down please" I whispered to her. I was trying very hard to not cry myself. I checked the time in my phone and saw we had only 5 minutes left. "Zoe we only have 5 minutes" I said. More like whispered. She nodded and we started running towards the main lobby. We hurried down the stairs. We didn't bother taking the lift since our rooms were on the 2nd floor and the lift was taking forever. We reached the main lobby and rushed to the back of the hotel. We pushed the back door open and saw the forest in front of us. Only a few metres away. No one was there except for us. I checked my phone and saw we still had a minute left. I started looking around but no one was there. We started making our way deeper into the forest and further away from the hotel. We were now at a good distance from the hotel when we heard someone from behind us.

"Run!" We  turned around and saw Tyler and Zayn! Thank God!. Both of them were running towards us as fast as they could and that's when I registered what they shouted but before either one of us could even take a step forward, I felt something hard hit my head and before I fell into darkness I saw that Zoe was already passed out beside me. I looked up to see the same pitch black eyes staring down at me.

After that, all I saw was complete darkness.

Hey guys! so this was chapter 22.I hope you guys like it and thanks for reading!
Bye! ❤