『Chapter 2』The Entrance Exams

'This is it. This is the start of becoming a hero Y/n. Don't fuck this up.'

I thought to myself as I looked at all the people present at the UA Entrance exam.
For a girl of my background, I was nervous.
What if I show too much? What if I hurt someone? What if I don't make it? Would I have to choose the other path..?

"Right let's start. Get moving! There are no countdowns in real battles. RUN RUN RUN Listeners! You're wasting your time here!" Present Mic announces.

No time for questions Y/n. You got this shit.
Just like that, we all started running inside the battle grounds.
A green haired boy was left behind already.
'Pathetic'

'Ok, focus. Look for robots and people in danger. That's what heroes are looking for.'

"Where are they?" I ask myself whilst looking around for targets.
I skimmed through alleys and streets.
I turned a corner and found a 1 pointer.
"Hell yeah." I sneered, black fire was charged at the robot with my left hand and my right foot.
The robot collapsed and I kept running; looking for another one.
I kept that rhythm and since I was using half of my energy, I never got tired.

Eventually, I got up to 58 points.

I was just about to kick metal ass again but a giant robot started appearing out of nowhere. Like big-ass-50 meter titan-giant robot. The ground was shaking and lots of sand dust was in the air.
Everyone was astonished and in awe. Some were scared and about to pee their pants.

I stood there for a couple seconds acknowledging it. My mind went totally blank.

The robot threw a punch to the ground—which made me flinch.

Many people started running away, some were too scared to move. With an attitude, I ran towards those people and helped them away from the robot.
'This has to get me points.'
After putting some people to safety, the previously nervous green haired boy jumped high. So high he could and did reach the robot's head.
I heard a small groan coming from the general area of the robot's metal feet. There was a girl with her leg crushed by the rubble.
The green haired boy punched the robot so strongly it collapsed to the ground.

'That is gonna get him a mother load of points'

Everyone looked at him with confusion and surprise as he fell back to the ground.

'His legs are broken? He can't handle his own quirk?'
'He is so strong yet so weak?'

The boy was just about to fall face flat on the concrete but the injured girl slapped him across the face, which soften his fall.
The girl touched her fingertips saying "release".

That must be her quirk, levitation or something like that. But it sure takes a toll on her because the girl threw up right after.

Recovery girl showed up, smiling, she kissed the boy and all his bones and injuries recovered.

And so, the Entrance Exams were over.

•••

One Week Later

I looked at my apartment entrance door and saw mail on the floor.
One particular letter caught my eye.

"Oh my god. It's here," I quickly walk over and pick the envelope up.
I dashed to my bedroom and placed the letter on my desk.
Slowly...I sit in my chair and process.

This letter determines whether I start my high school times training to become a hero or I fail and go back to them...

I take a deep breath and open the letter. As my hands touched the shredded paper, I continued to rip it apart even faster.

A circular thing popped out and revealed a hologram with All Might in it. 

"Young L/N, I am here! You are looking at a new faculty member! You passed the written test and congratulations! You passed the practical exam with 60 combat points and 15 rescue points. Over all you scored 75 points! I know you're gonna be a mighty hero one day young L/N. Welcome Y/n, you are now part of the Hero Academia."

"Holy shit! Fuck me in the asshole...I got in!" I jump up from my chair and run back and forth from my room. A big smile plastered on my face. 

My body falls on my twin sized bed and I hug the nearest pillow.
"Ah I wish you guys were here!"