『Chapter 12』Results

Tenya, Shoto, Izuku, and I were at the hospital.

All in the same room, with separate beds. I didn't have major injuries except for a few scratches that were healing slowly.

Tenya had two injured arms, Shoto had one injured arm, and Izuku had an injured leg.

I was sitting in my bed crisscrossing my legs. We were talking how we are lucky to be alive right now, but pro hero Gran Torino and Manuel came in.

Then, the chief of Hosu Police entered too. Shoto stood up along with Tenya, Izuku tried to. I just stayed how I was.

The chief of police. How unlucky for me to be in his presence.

"So you're the UA students who brought down the Hero Killer huh?" He spoke

"We are." Shoto answered with his usual monotone voice.

"Staying at some serious injuries. Severe burns and broken bones. Right now he's at a hospital on strict guard. Woof."

'Did he just...bark?'

"Here's a lesson you should have already learned. When quirks became the norm the police force sought to maintain the status quo. We decided we wouldn't use quirks as weapons, thats when heroes came in. They could do what we couldn't, if they where licensed of course.Woof. It would be impossible for the police to condone the use of deadly quirks. After all, we are here to stop such harm being done. The only reason pros can use their powers now is because the strict code of ethic that the early heroes chose to abide by. That's why its illegal for uncertified people to use their quirks to cause injury. Whether you were up against The Hero killer or not, none of you had the authority to harm the villain. That means the four of you and your supervisors, Endeavor, Manuel, and Gran Torino. Should receive harsh punishments for this gross abuse of your powers." The chief said.

'This is bullshit.' I had a visible angry face. 'I fucking hate the police.'

"Now wait a minute. If Iida had not stepped in Native would have been murdered. And if not for Midoriya both of them would be dead. I would be in worse condition if Akuma wasn't there to help us. No one else even realized that The Hero Killer was in Hosu, are you saying we should have just stood by and watch people die?" Shoto was angry too.

Midoriya tried to calm him down a bit.

"I guess because we are not licensed that means that if we see a villain kill people we should just stand there helplessly watching. Might as well just be consider part of the murders. Am I right?" I spoke clearly annoyed and irritated. I stood up.

"Akuma, calm down." Iida touched my shoulder.

"So it's okay to break the law as longs as it goes your way?" The chief asked,

"Is it okay to let people die because the law enforces us to not use our ability to help?" I remark.

"Sir, isn't it a hero's job to save people?" Todoroki argued.