『Chapter 30』The dream is over

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I saw 14 year old me yelling at Tomura.

I giggled. 'i remember that day'

That day I got super mad because Tomura accidentally touched my pet. I had a gray fluffy cat that i found lurking around an alley. It was a baby.

Tomura touched him with all 5 fingers and cremated him. I didn't talk to Tomura for like 2 days.

I started to tear up. 'Am I dreaming? Why am I seeing this?'
I didn't want to remember. I miss all the good, bad, sad, and happy times from my past.

Beep.
Beep.
Beep.

A sound echoed through my ears.

Not long after, i woke up. I blinked a few times while my eyes adjust to the lighting.
I was in the hospital.

An oxygen mask was attached to me. My eyes felt really heavy.
Tubes where connected to my insides.
"H-huh?" I began to panic.
"Why? Why is there a fucking hole in me?!" My breathing became heavier and heavier, the electrocardiogram started beeping faster.

Nurses came rushing in, "Y/n! Y/n! Calm down." One nurse tried to calm me down.

The other nurse came in with Mr. Aizawa.

"Y/n please calm down, the beeping is getting annoying." Aizawa said covering one ear.
His voice was enough to assure me that I would be okay.

As soon as the nurses left my hospital room Katsuki came barging in.
"Y/n! You fucking idiot! How dare you get hurt!" His voice began breaking.
"I-I thought i lost your dumbass!" Katsuki kneeled down beside the hospital bed.

Aizawa just stood there quietly behind him.

"Im sorry, I let my fucking guard down." I sighed, that sighed definitely did something to me.
I got really light headed but I tried my best to focus. I could see Mr. Aizawa thinking.

"Um- Can the responsible for Y/n come with me?" A nurse said.

Aizawa went with her but of course Katsuki went too. A few minutes passed and then a black purplish warp appeared.

I instantly knew it was Kurogiri's.

As I expected, Tomura, Kurogiri, Toga, and Dabi came in through the portal.

"Rin! Im so hap-py your oookaay." Toga's usual happy and energetic self settled down when she saw me.

I took off the oxygen mask. "Hey." I smiled at all of them.

Tomura caressed my right cheek with four fingers.

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault. I shouldn't have gotten involved with that damn Overhaul. But everything is fine now." Tomura smiled, Dabi chuckled, and Toga squealed.

"What did you guys do this time?" I said kind of exited to hear the chaos they caused.

"We paid Overhaul a visit, he wont be able to move his arms anymore." Kurogiri said with his sophisticated tone.

I was about to ask what happend but the handle moved from my door.
"You guys have to leave! Hurry!" I warned them.

"Bye Rin. We love you." Toga said before waving good-bye and stepping into the portal.

Third Person POV

Aizawa and Bakugo stepped outside Y/n's room.

"Im afraid, Y/n is in critical condition." The nurse said.

"W-what does that mean?" Katsuki asked.

"It means, Y/n has little time left. She wont hold up much longer."

"She seems fine to me, the hell you mean?" Katsuki got a little irritated at the nurse's words.
In reality, he fell really worried. His heart sank down his stomach.

"Yes, Y/n is at the death phase where patients who are about to die, they feel joy. They feel no pain, they feel energized. I'm sorry to say this but she will be gone soon. Stay with her for as long as you can. I'm sorry for your loss."

Katsuki couldn't believe her words. "Bullsh-."

"Thank You. We will-." Aizawa interrupted Katsuki before he yelled but then Aizawa got interrupted.

"We are here, we would like to see her now." Two guys in black suits held up their FBI badges up.

"O-of course." The nurse stepped aside and let the FBI come inside Y/n's room.

"Oi what?! YOU FUCKI-." Katsuki was about to snap but Aizawa restrained him by just extending his arm in front.

"The FBI wanted to talk to Y/n about herself. Apparently she is a suspect in something. Again, Im sorry for the bad news." The nurse bowed and then left to work again.

Bakugo had an idea of what could possibly the FBI want to know. He just leaned againts the wall next to her door and waited patiently.

Y/n POV

Two FBI agents walked inside my room. I instantly grew anxious. I don't like authorities. "Hello Y/n. We came in to ask you some questions." One of the agents said.

"I am agent Sugawara and this is agent Okumura."
He was straightforward.
The two agents grabbed two chairs and set them up beside my bed.
"First, where are your parents? From what we know they are dead, correct?"

"Y-yes." I still felt lightheaded so I was chocking on my words.

Agent Okumura started writing in his clipboard.
"Listen, I think you know why we are here." His voice became raspy and seriously serious.

"I don't actually." I lied. I knew damn well why they are here. Im not planning on selling my family out.

"Mmhm, fine i'll get to the point... where you part of the league of villains? Do you have any connection towards them?" He asked.

"If- I-If you thi-."

Life passes through my fingertips as death grips onto my hand.

Even in death, I knew the way his hand felt in mine.